On again...off again

That's great you're working on getting your kid into it.. buy him and yourself lesson packages, have fun, make it friendly competition .. I sure hope my daughter comes to like golf in another 8-10 years

Done, we swap out private sessions to get total focus, and he has his own app instance to synch to the SC300i launch monitor for his clubs and stats. I just need to get him more focused on the clubs than the keyboard...

I just need to get him more focused on the clubs than the keyboard...

That comes with finding the right distraction, but sometimes we get lucky and force a new one (like golf for him).

Welcome, and enjoy your new journey!

Welcome to THP.

I covers the Carolinas for my job and make it to Charleston a few times a year. I also think there are 2 active Charleston members. @PapaJohick would know.

where are you out of? Daniel Island Club?

@Marcsc welcome!!
As Dundee mentioned I’m also in Charleston. Not sure of any other active members here full time (if I’m wrong please give a shout haha) but great area to live and play a wonderful game.

it’s awesome you guys are getting(back) into golf. If youever want to get together for a round let me know (no score necessary). I mainly play at Charleston National in mount pleasant but willing to go all around.

I live on the fifth fairway at Snee Farm, but have played a few rounds at Charleston already. I need to get my game a bit more presentable. Still too many comical blowups that lead me to pick up to save my companions a long wait for a double digit score on a par 4.

When I settle down later this spring I'll reach out. I'll pm you with contact info.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'll add that in not a full she golf member. I'm paying as I go for now. I also play at Charleston national and Patriots point and want to try Charleston Muni sometime. It's hard when the Snee clubhouse is 3 minutes away.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP and back to this great game! And welcome to SC! I’m in the Greenville area. When did you move to Charleston?

:welcome:

I think you'll enjoy it here :drinks:

Back