One Man VolleyBall

rghilljr

Reaction score
Handicap
I just booked this guy to come and talk our kids at school. I can't wait to see him and hear his message!

One Man Volleyball

Very cool.......let us know how it goes! Love the guys that do this sort of stuff for the kids.

Oh by the thread title i was thinking something else sorry..

Watched the whole video- that was crazy! I'm sure you're the school will love it!

What's that teaching kids? haha all I could think is "you can't trust anyone else, do it yourself" haha I kid of course

Man that's an old video, early 90s maybe?

Very cool.......let us know how it goes! Love the guys that do this sort of stuff for the kids.

Agreed, it's an awesome sentiment for them to hear.

Just an update....we had Bob Holmes on campus on Thursday. He hits the ball between 85-90 mph and puts lots of spin on the ball. His skills were ok but him message was awesome. If any of you need a speaker for young people, it will be money well spent!! I will highly recommend him!!

Just an update....we had Bob Holmes on campus on Thursday. He hits the ball between 85-90 mph and puts lots of spin on the ball. His skills were ok but him message was awesome. If any of you need a speaker for young people, it will be money well spent!! I will highly recommend him!!

Very cool, I'm glad it was worth it, looks like a great inspiration and message.

Back