Online marketplace?

pilot25

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm looking to buy a new bag. One I like is pretty pricey but a couple places sell it for way cheaper than others. Ogio Convoy RTC is about $300 most places. 3balls and global golf sell it for $230. I have read horror stories about golf counterfeit clubs. Do these criminals do this with golf bags too? I have never heard of 3balls or global golf until I started looking for the bag at a descent price. $70 off the price is nothing to sneeze at and only two places sell it for that price so I'm skeptical. The phallic symbol store sells it for that price too but I won't step foot in that place not even if the bag was free so don't mention it.

Anyone have experience with global golf or 3balls?

Interesting. Why two different sites then?

3balls was bought a few years ago

I believe Global also operates the TaylorMade preowned site too.

Global golf is a solid company, I’ve bought several things from them, all with no issues.

I'm looking to buy a new bag. One I like is pretty pricey but a couple places sell it for way cheaper than others. Ogio Convoy RTC is about $300 most places. 3balls and global golf sell it for $230. I have read horror stories about golf counterfeit clubs. Do these criminals do this with golf bags too? I have never heard of 3balls or global golf until I started looking for the bag at a descent price. $70 off the price is nothing to sneeze at and only two places sell it for that price so I'm skeptical. The phallic symbol store sells it for that price too but I won't step foot in that place not even if the bag was free so don't mention it.

Anyone have experience with global golf or 3balls?

I have purchased stuff from Global Golf before, no issues and quick shipping too.

Might be able to use 20% off with code TAKE20 at 3balls

Have used both sites in the past with no issues.

Just a Heads up Budget Golf has this red version for $199.99 and use the THP discount for another 15% off

a151958e9f6c7588dc05311edbf95f31.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Thanks everyone...

Globalgolf is legit

Buy it no worries at 230

Buy it no worries at 230

Thanks again everyone. Got it at $230. $200 was my limit but figured it was the best I could do and there was no other bag that I fancied.

As always, if you don't use a cash-back portal (I use TopCashBack.com and Rakuten.com), you are leaving money on the table. It still boggles my mind that people don't know about these...

Anyway, Rakuten has more golf retailers than does TopCashBack- I was able to save my friend a ton of money on a Sun Mountain C-130 bag.

Here's a referral link for an extra $10 savings: https://www.rakuten.com/r/PATRIC66763?eeid=28187

As always, if you don't use a cash-back portal (I use TopCashBack.com and Rakuten.com), you are leaving money on the table. It still boggles my mind that people don't know about these...

Anyway, Rakuten has more golf retailers than does TopCashBack- I was able to save my friend a ton of money on a Sun Mountain C-130 bag.

Here's a referral link for an extra $10 savings: https://www.rakuten.com/r/PATRIC66763?eeid=28187
Just used your referral link. (y)

Huge plus that Callawaypreowned is on the list!

Just used your referral link. (y)

Huge plus that Callawaypreowned is on the list!
Good luck in your shopping! I go through a cash back portal first before I make any online purchase; it really is free money (and non-taxable as the IRS considers it a rebate).

It's also key to maximizing profit on manufactured spend, but that's a whole 'nother topic... lol

Have purchased from 3 balls and Global great transactions each place

I have purchased from Global before with no issues

Back