haha! It was just beautiful out there today with all the sun and blue sky! Looking out on #1 seemed like the course sat above the clouds. At least my rain gear still works.
View attachment 9040196

View attachment 9040197
Ah that was you walking? 1- you’re a crazy person! 2- I waited to tee off #2 because I didn’t want to slice my drive into you while you were teeing off on the island green 😆

Ah that was you walking? 1- you’re a crazy person! 2- I waited to tee off #2 because I didn’t want to slice my drive into you while you were teeing off on the island green 😆
I appreciate 'crazy' since my family has different terms for my behavior ;) Thanks for waiting. :p #5 tee is actually a good spot for your approach on #2. It is nice to tee off first at IV since no one is on that hole yet. Once again I was between wedges and sent my tee shot over the green on 5. One day...

I appreciate 'crazy' since my family has different terms for my behavior ;) Thanks for waiting. :p #5 tee is actually a good spot for your approach on #2. It is nice to tee off first at IV since no one is on that hole yet. Once again I was between wedges and sent my tee shot over the green on 5. One day...
I weakly faded one that caught the edge of the island and slid into the rocks. Found the ball, but unplayable. I told myself I’d walk the course this year, but I wimped out :LOL:

I weakly faded one that caught the edge of the island and slid into the rocks. Found the ball, but unplayable. I told myself I’d walk the course this year, but I wimped out :LOL:
I thought it was going to be cart path only so I went for it. It's not a bad walk, though #8 and #16 were good times for a break...under my umbrella.

Back