Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

It was pretty bad a few days ago and it hadn't rain in awhile

My guess is that it will be a gong show

I can meet you guys for drinks after

Oh well, days already been planned around the round so I might as well play. Looks like it wont be raining much in the am, just hope it's not a complete mess out there, but then again I am us to Playing Vancouver courses and they are a mess with no drainage

Feel free to join us afterwards!

Oh well, days already been planned around the round so I might as well play. Looks like it wont be raining much in the am, just hope it's not a complete mess out there, but then again I am us to Playing Vancouver courses and they are a mess with no drainage

Feel free to join us afterwards!

That's what these are for :D

nike-lunar-bandon-640x360.jpg

b1e202d06c43c22844e8ef44f9a83aed.jpg

Currently at work... I haven't seen it rain that much in a while.... Already been so many car accidents since 10am!

b1e202d06c43c22844e8ef44f9a83aed.jpg

Currently at work... I haven't seen it rain that much in a while.... Already been so many car accidents since 10am!

RCMP?
Yeah rain sucks

Y'all need to quit being so damn negative! Lol gotta just make the best of it

Y'all need to quit being so damn negative! Lol gotta just make the best of it
I am more than happy to play in the rain, I am sure it wont be the last time either.
Anyone have a extra umbrella holder for a clicgear? The one I am using doesn't have one.

lol, thought that looked familiar. I wasn't just talking about the Tim Hortons lol :angel:

;) I'm stuck in a crown Victoria today... Had a nice controlled fish tail earlier

Oh my I sure feel it in my side today after hitting golf balls for the first time since Oct-Nov lol

I'm hoping I can join you guys when the weather gets less soggy.

I'd be up for a round at Chambers Broccoli if it's $100 and we can get a solid group of guys/gals together.

Played a round at the canal today... 89.. Weather was simply gorgeous!
b107bd57f43c74946fc2063446a6cc10.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you got out before the rain returns! I played Sat and Mon and the weather was such a joy, played The Ridge twice.

The little nine whole course at battle Creek down by where I'm at is pretty fun. Most holes are around 100 yards, but they have a couple around 150 and one at 200. I see myself playing it a lot more this year to work on my short game. expecially since it's always just walk on.

Glad you got out before the rain returns! I played Sat and Mon and the weather was such a joy, played The Ridge twice.

Exactly why I wanted to get out today... We had a threesome and it took us 4hr40 !! It was crowded...

My drives were decent, my approaches.... it's another story. I am not sure what went wrong today but my contact with my irons were Sh*t

Here's the summary of my round;

5 pars, 9 bogeys, 4 double+, 33 putts... no three putts!, 8/14 fairways (57%), 2/18 GIR (11%), 3 up&down, Avg drive 246 yds, longest 271 yds

4 penalties

I'm going to play a round this morning/afternoon...anyone want to join?

I'm going to play a round this morning/afternoon...anyone want to join?
Well I'm in Cherry Hill, NJ right now, you think I can make it? :alien:

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

As part of my VGT membership this year I got a bunch of freaking SOLID perks. Tee time discounts at a bunch of local courses (Northview, Pagoda, WCGG and more), corporate rates for parking at the airport, discounts on Cleveland/Srixon, Travis Mathew, 2UNDR, Projekt Luggage and more.
They also gave a TSN 1040 Discount card which includes 2 for 1 tee times at 28 courses including North Bellingham, Homestead, Tobiano, Northview (4 for 3) etc etc. Included also the Desert Edition TSN card which gives 2 for 1 at a bunch of courses in Palm Springs and Vegas.

Pretty sweet!

As part of my VGT membership this year I got a bunch of freaking SOLID perks. Tee time discounts at a bunch of local courses (Northview, Pagoda, WCGG and more), corporate rates for parking at the airport, discounts on Cleveland/Srixon, Travis Mathew, 2UNDR, Projekt Luggage and more.
They also gave a TSN 1040 Discount card which includes 2 for 1 tee times at 28 courses including North Bellingham, Homestead, Tobiano, Northview (4 for 3) etc etc. Included also the Desert Edition TSN card which gives 2 for 1 at a bunch of courses in Palm Springs and Vegas.

Pretty sweet!
Friggin sweet deal man!

Friggin sweet deal man!

I made that post prior to reading the fine print unfortunately. The TSN cards are pretty limited but I should get a handful of uses out of them.

I made that post prior to reading the fine print unfortunately. The TSN cards are pretty limited but I should get a handful of uses out of them.

I believe the discounts are only valid between 1-4pm ?

Back