Votes: 17 34.7%
  • Waffles

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • French Toast

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Crepes or something else.

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
French Toast - - drown in syrup. I wouldn't turn down waffles or pancakes if offered either. Why do we need to choose, again?
French toast - - drown in syrup and butter.

Waffles with peanut butter would be a very close second place, but I'll always choose French toast if I have the choice.

French toast followed by waffles.

I chose waffles of the selections. Don’t eat them often, but I would choose waffles over pancakes the majority of the time. They would have to be really good pancakes for me to want them though. Not much of a pancake fan overall. I do like a good crepe though, so it’s probably a density thing.

This is like admitting which kid you like more...I can't do it!

Tomorrow, I'll change my vote to waffles.

Blueberry pancakes with butter syrup OR regular panc with blueberry syrup.

I voted pancakes, but I'd eat either pancakes or waffles as long as they're made with at least half and half and loaded with butter.

Pancakes too heavy, waffles hold syrup better, but French toast is a full meal ;)

Pancakes..... because I can more than one
Unless it is chicken and waffles

You haven't had good pancakes then.
I have had all kinds of pancakes from Kiwanis all you can eat pancakes, church pancakes, my grandma's pancakes, my pancakes, gluten free pancakes, too much gluten pancakes, Swedish pancakes, Dutch pancakes etc, etc. The closes I could get to better than waffles would be pannenkoche dutch pancakes and then it depends on the restaurant

French toast, drowning in butter and maple syrup, no fruit though. Why would you ruin something good like french toast with fruit?

French toast all day long. I also grew up eating this more often than any other.

I'm a pancake kinda guy. Love waffles and french toast, but give me pancakes morning, day and night.

HO-made pancakes but I like waffles in a restaurant

Gotta have my family's maple syrup on either!!!

If I'm having my mom's recipe for overnight French toast I'm taking that every single time. Otherwise it's pancakes over waffles for me.

Both

French toast, but have to wait to go to the US for that, as you cannot get it in many places over in the UK. So I voted pancakes, as buttermilk pancakes would be my next choice.

If I'm having my mom's recipe for overnight French toast I'm taking that every single time. Otherwise it's pancakes over waffles for me.
Would love to hear more about this recipe!

Back