Votes: 80 74.8%

• Total voters
Mobile.

Always mobile

I can’t believe there’s a vote for paper :unsure:

Mobile all day

Gotta use mobile.

What is the advantage to mobile?
What’s the convince of paper? It’s just another thing to keep track of. Who doesn’t know where their phone is at all times. It’s way more convenient

What’s the convince of paper? It’s just another thing to keep track of. Who doesn’t know where their phone is at all times. It’s way more convenient

Fumbling through apps vs holding a piece of paper. I'll take the paper. :LOL:
Stick it in my wallet beforehand, I always know where my wallet is.

If you are in line and fumbling through apps when you get to board then that sounds like slow play. 🤷‍♂️

Mobile for me. Admittedly have only flown southwest in recent years so I just pop open the app and leave it where I need it. Two touches and I'm good

If you are in line and fumbling through apps when you get to board then that sounds like slow play. 🤷‍♂️
I'll pull it up. Phone locks. Pull it up. Hit a button to close app. Such a hasselhoff.

Agreed. No need for more stuff in my pocket.

If you’re fumbling through apps these days, especially airline ones, I don’t know what to tell ya :LOL:

you can also just take a picture and pull that up if the app isn’t agreeable

Honestly for me mobile is so easy with Southwest. Flying for work and not checking bags I am in the door and through TSA in under 3 minutes most days. We are getting a new terminal in March so that may increase up to 5 minutes.

If you’re fumbling through apps these days, especially airline ones, I don’t know what to tell ya :LOL:

you can also just take a picture and pull that up if the app isn’t agreeable
Or I have a piece of paper that doesn't change. :LOL:

It took like 20+ clicks to checkin on the app today so annoying. After having to look all over for my username and guessing my password on the 3rd try. :LOL:

Dude. Mobile. Full Stop.

Or I have a piece of paper that doesn't change. :LOL:

It took like 20+ clicks to checkin on the app today so annoying. After having to look all over for my username and guessing my password on the 3rd try. :LOL:
And then you have to get a new one every leg of the journey. Or you don’t, I don’t know because I can use technology :p

I always use paper. Just a creature of habit. I get my boarding passes, fold them in half, and stick them in my left back pocket. I’ve been doing it for as long as I can remember. I have the mobile boarding pass but just prefer to use paper tickets.

Mobile

And then you have to get a new one every leg of the journey. Or you don’t, I don’t know because I can use technology :p
You get them all at your first departure. ;)

You get them all at your first departure. ;)
But are they separate? Just seems inconvenient to me. But based on the votes and some posts, you’re not alone in your thoughts!

Back