CONTEST Pay it Forward Albatross Membership

Billy Billy take a bow
your generosity knows no bounds

I got stuck trying to rhyme...

IN.

great gesture!!

An anonymous member here has decided to pay for my Albatross membership for the 2023 year, and for that I want to say thank you! Not knowing it, I paid for one too and now I'm gifting it to someone else. If you haven't already bought yours, here is your opportunity to do so! Reply to this thread with "IN" and your name will be submitted. I will randomly pick a winner Friday!

@billyh ‘a heart is as big as his camo E-Z chair!

When I first clicked on the thread I thought it was going to be a challenge to see if we could get the entire forum to pay for someone else's membership instead of buying their own.

Either way, very cool move by @billyh!

An anonymous member here has decided to pay for my Albatross membership for the 2023 year, and for that I want to say thank you! Not knowing it, I paid for one too and now I'm gifting it to someone else. If you haven't already bought yours, here is your opportunity to do so! Reply to this thread with "IN" and your name will be submitted. I will randomly pick a winner Friday!
Nice gesture on your part.

Awesome THP gesture! Way to pay it forward (y) @billyh

IN

Awesome gesture!

Way to go Billy

Incredibly generous

In.

intergalactic-al-bundy-intergalactic-quality.gif

Attachments

• intergalactic-al-bundy-intergalactic-quality.gif
    intergalactic-al-bundy-intergalactic-quality.gif
    135.7 KB · Views: 2
Last day bump! I have a meeting that ends at 3:30EST and will have a new Albatross member shortly after!

Back