Perfect Practice Putting Matt

I continue to absolutely love this matt. I shared with my wife that I'd like to try that pendulm trainer as well.

On this matt, I work on my stroke in ways that I never could on a practice green at the course across the street. I use the practice green to work on my green reading and speed on long putts. The combo together is helping me improve but also makes practice fun

I continue to absolutely love this matt. I shared with my wife that I'd like to try that pendulm trainer as well.

On this matt, I work on my stroke in ways that I never could on a practice green at the course across the street. I use the practice green to work on my green reading and speed on long putts. The combo together is helping me improve but also makes practice fun
I'm a big fan as well! My putting has absolutely improved this season and I'd like to think some of that has to do with the mat. Helps that this thing doesn't develop a groove to guide the ball like my last mat did

There is a lot to be said about this product. I have seen it many times and have actually had the chance to try one at my local golf superstore. Haggin Oaks golf superstore in Sacramento CA had one out for display a while back and I thought it was a great product to use. I personally would recommend it if you really want to practice putting but cannot find the time to get to your local practice green. Here is a video I found on youtube that will also help. Take Care.

Back