Personal simulator.

That is awesome, I'd love to have something like that in my house!

I've been enjoying the heck out of my setup for the last couple of weeks. We may be getting a blizzard here this weekend so it's nice to be able to still get some swings in.

I was talking to my eye doctor this week. He's a big golfer and setup something similar in his garage. Said he loves it.

Reactions: KEV
Throughout the winter I keep it around 35* to keep the vehicles melting off but I'll bump it up to 55-60* when I go out there to play. I get pretty warm swinging so I can drop it a little lower as time goes on.

Nice. Is that a Skytrak? How do you like it?

Nice setup. Living in a northern climate home simulators are great for the winter. One is not really in the cards in my current house but if we move space for a simulator will be a consideration.

Definitely jealous, would love to have something like that, but there is not room. Maybe after the daughter goes to college I can set something up in the garage.

Nice. Is that a Skytrak? How do you like it?
It is. So far I'm absolutely loving it. Short game is a bit tricky but that's every sim that I've tried. I love using it for the driving range to get a lot of practice swings and really focus on my irons.

I would love to do this but don’t have the room in my house. No garage and ceilings too low. If I ever build a house though this will be in the plans. Looks awesome man

It is. So far I'm absolutely loving it. Short game is a bit tricky but that's every sim that I've tried. I love using it for the driving range to get a lot of practice swings and really focus on my irons.
That’s awesome. Is sky trak plug in play?

sounds great. Thanks !!!

• Appreciation
Reactions: KEV
Very nice, looks like a great set up. (y)
Have been looking at getting something together myself.

I have been thinking about getting a skytrak, but really like to know a lot more about it. I played a sim one time and really enjoyed it, but I think it was something much more expensive. I have a large screen TV in my shop that I could hook the skytrak to and just hit into a net and review the shot on the TV. Right now I just use my Swing Caddie SC300 which has helped me a ton, but I think a sim would really help.

I have been thinking about getting a skytrak, but really like to know a lot more about it. I played a sim one time and really enjoyed it, but I think it was something much more expensive. I have a large screen TV in my shop that I could hook the skytrak to and just hit into a net and review the shot on the TV. Right now I just use my Swing Caddie SC300 which has helped me a ton, but I think a sim would really help.
We have enjoyed it almost everyday. Skytrak itself will run off iPhone of iPad. If you go with tgc2019 sim package then you also need gaming computer.

We have enjoyed it almost everyday. Skytrak itself will run off iPhone of iPad. If you go with tgc2019 sim package then you also need gaming computer.
Will any of the programs work with Windows? I have a number of Windows PCs. I been in IT for years and build my own systems.

Very nice setup, wish i had the room to have one of these setup I would totally do it

Will any of the programs work with Windows? I have a number of Windows PCs. I been in IT for years and build my own systems.
Definitely. You'd just need a decent GPU. I have a setup where I stream a gaming PC from inside my house to my garage on an ipad, or firetv stick.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I put one in last year and it was a very important part of my improvements this past year.

Awesome setup!

I’ve thought about getting rid of my 9 foot pool table (I used to be really into pool) to install a simulator like the one the OP has but my wife has reservations on the cost. And she also thinks golf is just a phase like a lot of my other hobbies and I’ll get bored with it eventually. I know she’s wrong but can’t really fault her for thinking it since I do tend to cycle between different hobbies a lot so she unfortunately has plenty of examples to back up her argument!

What an awesome set up! I was very close to pulling the trigger on a set up last year, not quite to this degree, but the total cost ultimately had me get cold feet.

I am still paying attention to these things though in hopes that I just pull the trigger one day. Kind of excited to see if anything shows up at the PGA show this year. A new version of the skytrak would be great to see.

Back