PGA events with no fans

Then the point of your post is....?
My point is that only doctors should be speaking about the risks people may or may not have from the virus.

My point is that only doctors should be speaking about the risks people may or may not have from the virus.
Fair enough...unfortunately we don’t have many doctors actually speaking out on this. Instead, in the golf world,we’re stuck with Justin Leonard, Brandall Chamblee and Rory McIlroy telling us how scared we should be.

Fair enough...unfortunately we don’t have many doctors actually speaking out on this. Instead, in the golf world,we’re stuck with Justin Leonard, Brandall Chamblee and Rory McIlroy telling us how scared we should be.
But Brandall knows all!

This morning I took some photos at Harding Park, where it seemed as though there were fewer work crews than I've seen most days of the past two weeks. I am not sure if they intend to keep building structures for the scheduled mid May PGA Championship.
The first photo is of the former driving range space, which is to become an enormous merchandise pavilion approximately 50 yards wide by 200 yards long.
The second photo is of some structures which I think are intended to be player locker rooms, built on the 9 hole short course.
The final two photos are of the structure foundation for about 150 yards of corporate hospitality suites.

Attachments

• IMG_7564.JPG
    IMG_7564.JPG
    199.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7566.JPG
    IMG_7566.JPG
    198.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7570.JPG
    IMG_7570.JPG
    204.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7561.JPG
    IMG_7561.JPG
    188.5 KB · Views: 4

Doctors are all knowing. Pfff. I have plenty of MD friends and they know their specialty. General practicians are a joke. Unless you are a virologist you know as much as everyone else. Based on the data this is media driven fear mongering.

Where was the virus reporting in January when it was full blown in China. Oh right, it was wasting our time on false impeachment processes. Russia didn’t get it done, Ukraine didn’t get it done, FBI couldn’t get him from within so let’s pump the virus to get him out.

F-ing nonsense.... better buy tons of toilet paper because you won’t be able to wipe your ass for the next 6 months. At least this proves my long belief the public is full of rubes.

Doctors are all knowing. Pfff. I have plenty of MD friends and they know their specialty. General practicians are a joke. Unless you are a virologist you know as much as everyone else. Based on the data this is media driven fear mongering.

Where was the virus reporting in January when it was full blown in China. Oh right, it was wasting our time on false impeachment processes. Russia didn’t get it done, Ukraine didn’t get it done, FBI couldn’t get him from within so let’s pump the virus to get him out.

F-ing nonsense.... better buy tons of toilet paper because you won’t be able to wipe your ass for the next 6 months. At least this proves my long belief the public is full of rubes.

The Swine Flu killed 12,000 people and infected around 60 million. Could you imagine the media coverage if a Republican were president? Right now, Wuhan Virus has killed nearly 40 people and infected at least 1,250—and the media is painting an apocalyptic picture with glee. If there is one institution that is preventing a national unity in handling this crisis, it’s the liberal media.

MEDIA: How come Trump won't allow drive-thru Wuhan virus testing?
TRUMP: Today we are working towards rolling out drive-thru Wuhan virus testing.
MEDIA: Trump hates people who don't drive.

PGA Championship scheduled for mid May, Harding Park GC has been cancelled.

Back