Pimp My Cart: The Mods Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Own a golf cart and are adding to it? This thread is the perfect place to share what you are adding or ask questions.

• Admin
  • Admin
Nah, it's all in good fun.
Jump into the other one and throw it in there.
I mean sometimes you need more that 4 cup holders in a cart too!

1) water bottle
2) range finder
3) Passenger water bottle
4) passenger beer

see now you need a 5th!

• Admin
The list on our incoming cart is pretty long straight from dealer.

Digital gauge
Windshield wipers
Side mirrors and blinkers
Backup camera
Front and rear led lights

I want to add some speakers, a cooler, a led strip or two and some storage.

The list on our incoming cart is pretty long straight from dealer.

Digital gauge
Windshield wipers
Side mirrors and blinkers
Backup camera
Front and rear led lights

I want to add some speakers, a cooler, a led strip or two and some storage.
That's quite the loaded chariot! Can't say I've ever even considered windshield wipers on a golf cart before!

• Admin
That's quite the loaded chariot! Can't say I've ever even considered windshield wipers on a golf cart before!
For a lot of these so called Low Speed Vehicles they put on a lot of items that for us golfers don’t make a ton of sense. Haha

@JB do you live in a neighborhood where folks drive around in these a lot? My parents neighborhood is like that.

@JB do you live in a neighborhood where folks drive around in these a lot? My parents neighborhood is like that.
I think so. Maybe not a lot, but a number of people have them to go around the neighborhood and such.

Looking in to adding doors to my Yamaha Drive and possibly after market seat.
I think that would be cheaper than the wife's solution of buying a new Club Car. She loves those seats.

An adjustable umbrella holder is a great addition for a push cart. Rain and winds go together. Adjusting the angle of the umbrella can be very helpful. The adjustable ones also tend to be longer, and for taller people that can give a little more head room.

Just got this old 1998 Club Car DS from a friend who got a newer one. The first thing is to work on some wiring to try and get it running without having to take in to get it worked on. Then I will replace the shocks and leaf springs as he’s a pretty big guy and it leans a little to the left haha. Hoping the barriers are good enough to get by through next summer.
image.jpg

Then I would like to look at doing a body kit, wheels/tires and a few other cosmetic things. Here the kit I’m looking at and a couple of examples.

E05DFB9C-54BA-4638-A762-130B79335E41.jpeg
1754359D-BD80-4FA7-AAC7-E105D3E743F9.jpeg

Back