Ping Anser #1 and 4

VA. Vince

SC bound...
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN: 15.1
Have any of you rolled either of these and if so how different are they? With the Ping putting app it keeps saying one of these 2 putters, I rolled the Anser1 this weekend at GG and did like it but I rolled a Seemore FJP I think and really liked that too. My stroke is on the edge between slight arc and strong arc and average 1* closed, looking for any advise on these putters or another OEM thats similar.

We put up a video in another thread with some of the new Ping putters including sound test.

We put up a video in another thread with some of the new Ping putters including sound test.

I saw that when I searched for "Ping anser" putters but did not click on it. I will check it out.

Watched the video, so the question is still there between the anser 1 and 4, GG did not have the 4 to roll. Does anyone know the differences between the two, I do like a heavier putter and want to roll the 4 just to see how it feels.

It selected a 1 and 4? 1 is for a straight stroke and 4 is for a strong arc. I have rolled all the pings in the store and they are basically the same head and weight. The big difference is the type of hosel which alters the toe hang of the putters.

It all depends on where you miss your clutch putts. Pull will dictate one choice, push-the other.

It selected a 1 and 4? 1 is for a straight stroke and 4 is for a strong arc. I have rolled all the pings in the store and they are basically the same head and weight. The big difference is the type of hosel which alters the toe hang of the putters.

Must of been the #2, but believe the #4 would better suit my long stroke.

It all depends on where you miss your clutch putts. Pull will dictate one choice, push-the other.

I pull and I am leaning to the #4 Anser. I will roll one this weekend.

Back