AndyL0711

I Need To Play Some Golf!!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I am soooooo close to talking the wife into letting buy a pizza oven. Who has one and what ya think? I'm not looking at breaking the bank but want a decent one.

Gozney ArC

Pizza Oven you say?

1713902388084.jpeg

We've got the Ooni Koda 16 and use it all the time - especially during football season. Fast, easy to use, and perfect for large groups since they cook so quickly and everyone can throw something together. Would recommend.

My brother has an Ooni pizza oven and loves it.... He cooks his pizzas at about 700 degrees and they are done in less than 2 minutes. Probably closer to 1
From what he's said, you don't put a pie in and wander off for a minute.... you really need to tend it constantly. Sort of a 15 seconds, turn it, 15 more seconds, turn it.... until done. Can't wait to see it in action.

Aisle 300, left at the fake grass, if you hit the flamingos you've gone too far.

Now that is a pizza oven.

It's a full wood burning one so a bit of work. Gotta start it like an hour before you want to cook and the type of wood is important too

Late in the year , especially with a so-so wood.....if it;s like 15C outside it's hard to get up it super hot.

I normally cook my Pizzas at like 500 or so and they take a bit longer, like 2 minutes maybe

It's a full wood burning one so a bit of work. Gotta start it like an hour before you want to cook and the type of wood is important too

Late in the year , especially with a so-so wood.....if it;s like 15C outside it's hard to get up it super hot.

I normally cook my Pizzas at like 500 or so and they take a bit longer, like 2 minutes maybe
Worth the extra work I'm sure. Looks amazing.

I have the Ooni pizza oven and it works great. It does take a little getting used to it but once you do it’s awesome. We use it for searing steaks as well.

I have the Ooni pizza oven and it works great. It does take a little getting used to it but once you do it’s awesome. We use it for searing steaks as well.
We've used ours for steaks before as well. Turned out great.

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

I have an Ooni - it’s fun. Burned the crap out of the first one. It gets HOT.

Friend of the wife and myself bought the Bertello about a year ago. We did tons of pizza in it. It is the wood one with the propane hookup also. They all might be like this, not sure. He passed away, and his family left a lot of things behind including this. We like it a lot. A good cut of steak cut into cubes with olive oil, butter, salt, pepper, and garlic on a cast iron plate comes out of it quick and tasty.

Back