Play Golf or Do Chores?

Golf unless you played yesterday, and the day before that too!

Golf for sure!

Chores? What are they?

#FiberLaunch

If it were just the usual, like mowing the lawns, I'd get that done after work on Thursday to free Saturday up. But, I need to replace about 14 sprinkler heads out of my front that have gone bad, and install a new control unit. It's a full day's work.....or near it. I think what I'll do is just play and watch football this weekend, and then try to replace two or three at a time after work in the weeks ahead.

PS. Besides, there's always some thing that needs to be done around here, and that never changes. Unless it's something serious, I agree with everyone here. Golf first, chores later. :act-up:

Golf. I got married to have my chores done for me. (Puts on flame suit, laughing.)

Golf. When it comes to chores my motto is " why do now what you can put off til later". At least that's what my wife says about me.

finally a thread with the question I ask myself every day.

Golf but my chores dating back 3 years ago are starting to pile up.

Hmmm ... lemme think ... GOLF! Duh! Chores can always wait another day, week or month :act-up:

Golf. Procrastination is my specialty.

I like the attitudes represented here. I got to squeeze in 9 after work today, finished just as it was getting dark. I'm pretty sure I like golf more than anything. Well, there's one thing I like as much but it doesn't take long to do.....lol. Anyway, yeah.....I don't really like anything except for golf, so...that's pretty much where I'm at.

I don't play golf on the weekends. Too many idiots out on the course on weekends.

You know, I know the sociological norm around here is to stay on topic and everything, but I don't really post much so I'm just going to say. I love golf and I made some killer shots tonight and it was awesome. I was really happy shooting for bird on a tough par 5 and missed it by like a quarter inch. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that i'm psychologically psyched out on the very first hole of the course. You tee off where everyone's watching. But, I like that. I want people see me hit because I think I hit really well. But every fricken time I tee off on that hole I eff it up. Sheez. It's such a drag.

No contest - PLAY GOLF!

Golf. I got married to have my chores done for me. (Puts on flame suit, laughing.)

Hopefully there is a sandwich waiting for you when you get home as well. :alien:

Back