Playing Tot Hill Farm Tomorrow!

SirShives

Undecided
Reaction score
Handicap
Super excited about my tee time tomorrow at Tot Hill Farm! Although I only live about 45 min from the course I’ve never played it. I’ve seen lots of rave reviews by fellow THPers so my expectations are pretty high. Cannot wait! I’ll try to remember to drop in a few pics from my round.

Super excited about my tee time tomorrow at Tot Hill Farm! Although I only live about 45 min from the course I’ve never played it. I’ve seen lots of rave reviews by fellow THPers so my expectations are pretty high. Cannot wait! I’ll try to remember to drop in a few pics from my round.
You will enjoy it. It is not your usual golf course.

you will get better weather than we did in November when we did an unofficial THP outing there and had to quit after 9 holes.

It was a great track! Want to go back again!

Book a tee time online! It was way cheaper than paying in the pro shop!

Enjoy! I have not played there yet even though it’s only an hour and a half from me.

Enjoy, and don't get to caught up on score, Stranz courses are not what I would call fair, but they are fun.
Knowing a little bit about Tot Hill and a little about Tobacco Road, I already made up my mind on exactly this. I haven’t been lighting the world on fire with my play over my last handful of rounds anyway, so looking forward to enjoying the course and not obsessing over my score.

Knowing a little bit about Tot Hill and a little about Tobacco Road, I already made up my mind on exactly this. I haven’t been lighting the world on fire with my play over my last handful of rounds anyway, so looking forward to enjoying the course and not obsessing over my score.
Let us know how it goes.

Fantastic! One of the most fun days on a golf course that I can remember. Tot Hill Farm is a wild ride for sure but very enjoyable! Would recommend and cannot wait to play again.
A few things I generally hate on golf course: blind shots and hidden hazards. Tot Hill has a bunch of both but those features are executed very well and enhance the course rather than detract from it.
The rocks...Boulders and rock walls are everywhere and come into play on wayward and not so wayward shots. I was 50/50 on the rocks giving and the rocks taking away.
Uphill/downhill approaches...makes club selection a fun process. Definitely not hitting stock yardage irons into greens for the most part.
Will certainly go back and I think having a little more course knowledge will save several strokes. Overall, I played well. Usually shoot in the high 80s and low 90s. I shot 95 today and was darn happy with it.

Back