Status
Not open for further replies.

ylomnstr

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi guys. Selling my R11s driver. Comes with the stock stiff shaft. Also comes with the original head cover and wrench. Pics below. Asking $280 shipped. No major scuffs or chips in the white part of the club. Normal wear on the face and sole. Only used it a few rounds. I bought the club brand new from Dicks this year.

Thanks.

Rob

IMG_0452.JPG

IMG_0453.JPG

IMG_0454.JPG

IMG_0455.JPG

IMG_0456.JPG

IMG_0457.JPG

IMG_0458.JPG

IMG_0463.JPG

Last edited:
In the 4th pic is the ASP damaged? It looks like it is severely caved in or dented between the O and O+. Reason im asking is I have a buddy who is looking for a R11s in 9* so I have to ask before bringing it up and showing him.

Wow you're totally right. It is damaged and I didn't even notice! I'm going to contact Taylormade and have them fix it first then before I sell it. Hopefully they'll just send me a replacement.

Wow you're totally right. It is damaged and I didn't even notice! I'm going to contact Taylormade and have them fix it first then before I sell it. Hopefully they'll just send me a replacement.
Sorry about pointing that out dude but I just wanted to double check before I showed it to my friend who is looking for one. Hopefully TM will take care of you.

No problem. thanks for pointing it out! I'll close the topic and relist it when it's all set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back