Tour Event PNC Championship (Dec 16 -17)

Although I watch a lot of golf, I have no interest in these type of events. And I really don’t care if Tiger Woods is playing.
Yeah then you’re not missing anything, I watched a lot of it yesterday and pretty much was/is a Wood Love fest…. instead of PNC they might want to change the name to TNC (Tiger N Charlie) … if I heard Steve Sands say Charlie is like a little brother to JT and Tiger a big Brother to JT 1 more time and like every year this tourney happens I’m going to 🤮

Yeah then you’re not missing anything, I watched a lot of it yesterday and pretty much was/is a Wood Love fest…. instead of PNC they might want to change the name to TNC (Tiger N Charlie) … if I heard Steve Sands say Charlie is like a little brother to JT and Tiger a big Brother to JT 1 more time and like every year this tourney happens I’m going to 🤮
If I watched, I would guarantee it that the mute button would be utilized.

I think it is a fun watch. I know they cover the Woods guys a lot but he is the needle for golf.

I will say it makes me hate both Charlie Woods and Cameron Kuchar a little bit. I think they are both 14 and have some serious game. Who knows what they develop into but their golf game at a young age is very impressive.

I would have liked to see a bit more of Duvall’s kids who is a stick as well.

I agree with you, but like it or not anytime the big cat plays anywhere they are going to cover him. Why ratings... money... if it wasn't for them the pnc wouldn't be what it is today. That tournament has gone on for 26 years and when did you hear of it before 2020? Never why no Tiger and Charlie

That chip in…

That tournament has gone on for 26 years and when did you hear of it before 2020? Never why no Tiger and Charlie
I've been watching it since it began, the Woods are just Johnny come latelys. It was good in the 90's & decent now, gotten a little stale honestly.

It was like the Dalys weren't there.

It was like the Dalys weren't there.
That’s because JD ll doesn't recoil and wave bye-bye to the ball.

The coverage of golf in America is nauseating.

Back