CONTEST Pre-Grandaddy Giveaway

JMB3

Reaction score
Hi, Guys!

Because I've been blessed with an opportunity of a lifetime thanks to THP and Callaway, I wanted to share the love a bit. My current bag battle is between an Epic Flash Heavenwood and an Epic Flash 21* hybrid. Both have stock shafts in regular flex and are in "like new" condition (I only recently took the plastic off the hybrid). Over the next month or so, I'm going to battle them as much as I can until I have one clear winner. The loser is YOURS, or at least it can be.

To enter this giveaway, all you have to do is respond to this thread with your guess of my score for my final round of 18 before the Grandaddy. I have no idea when, where, or under what conditions that round may occur. So your guess is as good as mine! As a tie breaker, please also guess my pre-Grandaddy weight to the tenth of a decimal. I will weigh myself the day before Thanksgiving, on November 27 (I certainly don't plan to weigh myself after, haha).

To get an idea of my recent scores, current weight, and pre-Grandaddy prep, please checkout the following thread:

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...final-countdown-jmb3s-grandaddy-prep.8909048/

I am booked to play 54 holes this weekend in the cold, which I plan to track in that thread. So you can get some good intel on me over there.

I'll keep this contest open for two weeks until Friday, October 25th. Winner will be announced before I depart for CA on December 2!

Good luck!

I should add: I really don't care what you do with your prize (use, sell, trade in towards 2020 Callaway gear ;) ), so even if the club isn't a great fit for your game as is, enter!

Last edited:
Awesome stuff!!!

I'll guess your final score to be a 98
And you'll be at 203 lbs

Good luck and enjoy the ride! Will be following along!!

Best of luck with the prep work and have a great time!

Thanks for the fun contest! I will go with:

Score: 92
Weight: 208.6

I've been wanting to try out a Heavenwood, based on some responses in a thread I started, so this is a timely contest!

Awesome gesture! Good luck with your prep

I will guess a score of 92 and you'll be at a lean 204 lbs. :cool:?

210 lbs

Hope you kill it at the granddaddy!

95 and 199

96 and 206, good luck

97 and 205.

Here’s to a great time!

207.8 lbs

Great contest!

Great gesture JMB3! I'm definitely in.

Here are my guesses:

Final round score: 92

Tiebreaker: 205.4 (you hit your goal right on the mark!)

Thanks for the contest!

Awesome contest,man!

i freaking love this!!!

Score: 96
Tie: 207

Lets go with a 96

Thanks for the contest!!!

Bumping this contest! I got in 45 holes this weekend, so head over to my prep page for some intel. I'm headed to a wedding next weekend, so I may not get in any more rounds before I close up the entries.

Back