Precept Laddie vs Precept Lady IQ vs Bridgestone e6

CallMeAl82

Reaction score
Handicap
Unsure
Hi all,

I never thought that I'd actually be able to tell the difference between hitting golf balls, but I'm here to say that I love hitting Precept Laddies Extreme. All of my golf balls are second hand, course finds, etc, and every time I come up with and hit a Precept, I'm in love. So I'm taking the next step and buying some AAAAA ones online to confirm my feelings.

Thing is, I'm a lady, should I hit a lady's ball? I hear that the Laddie is just a response to the popularity of the Lady IQ, so perhaps it doesn't matter? Also, these are made by Bridgestone, so perhaps I'd like the e6? Curious about your thoughts.

Thanks,

Allie

My wife plays the IQ+ and it has become her favorite ball. From time to time she will play the e6 as the BFIT team told her that would be a good fit for her as well. I believe the dimple pattern is different on the IQ+ to help get the ball up in the air a little easier. Also the compression is a little higher on the e6.

I used to play the Laddie and Laddie Extreme, I found them to be a pretty good value ball.

Here is a testing thread that some THP Lady members did. It has some really good information it it. http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...cept-iQ-Testing-Thread&highlight=Precept+Lady

I can't say anything about the precepts or any ladies balls, what I will say is that the Bridgestone E6's are very easy to hit and very straight off the tee. Hopefully Kellybo will jump in here for you with a ladies perspective for you. I know from reading that she played the iq's i think and also tested the E6's also.

I've been playing the Lady iQ+ since testing the ball via THP back in 2011. Here's the testing thread:

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?23436-Lady-Precept-iQ-Testing-Thread

I've recently tested the e6 ball and was really surprised that I liked it as much as I did. I've usually gone immediately back to my iQ+ after trying other balls but the e6 performed really well for me. I still think I like the lady iQ+ just a little better because it is so soft and doesn't roll out as much on the greens. After testing the e6 though, I'm really wanting to try the Bridgestone B330RX to see how it performs at our new course. I really think having a ball that lands softly with little roll out might be best where I play now.

If you look over my testing on the above thread, you can see how I played many balls against the Precept and it always won out for me. I honestly thought I wouldn't like a lady ball but in the end, I love it. You just need to do some testing like I did and make your own decision. I am expecting an upgrade to the Lady iQ+ to be released some time in the near future. I can't wait to try it.

My wife loves the IQ

Back