Prescription Sunglasses for the Course

I have these in an Rx, and love them. Everything is enhanced and very clear.

Same here. Have them in the Flak 2.0 and they really help with contrast and green reading.

Somehow I didn’t see this thread. I just ordered 2 pairs of the Oakley’s. One is RX with the golf darks lens. The other is non RX with the golf light lens. I tried my neighbors on and was sold. So clear and brilliant.

I just went to contacts, and one of the main reasons was so I could wear regular sunglasses again. So nice to wear my Maui Jims again, without paying a small fortune to get them in prescription lenses. I also have Native and Suncloud wraps that I really like, so far the contacts have been great with any of them.

Oakley Half Jackets with Prizm lenses, I can’t wear contacts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can wear contacts and have in the past but just don't want to deal with them. I know prescription sunglasses aren't cheap but the last pair of those I had was 20 years ago so I'm due for a change I think.

Does anyone have experience with the golf lens in the Reks models? I really want to get a pair of Oakleys with the Prizm golf lens but I struggle spending that kind of money on sunglasses.

You and me both... I just priced oakley's prism lens. It's out of my budget. I saw the reks in a website review but can't get there from here... and had not heard of them ever before but that means nothing.

You and me both... I just priced oakley's prism lens. It's out of my budget. I saw the reks in a website review but can't get there from here... and had not heard of them ever before but that means nothing.
It looks like Reks has a $50 off sale going on right now for prescription sunglasses. I think I may order a pair today.

Does anyone have experience with the golf lens in the Reks models? I really want to get a pair of Oakleys with the Prizm golf lens but I struggle spending that kind of money on sunglasses.
While they aren't cheap, they are well worth it IMO. Have had my pair almost 2 years now and no issues at all.

It looks like Reks has a $50 off sale going on right now for prescription sunglasses. I think I may order a pair today.
That's a deal, but until there's a way to get my eyes checked online I can't use it until I've got a new prescription to go by.:cry:

I just went to contacts, and one of the main reasons was so I could wear regular sunglasses again. So nice to wear my Maui Jims again, without paying a small fortune to get them in prescription lenses. I also have Native and Suncloud wraps that I really like, so far the contacts have been great with any of them.

Same. I got contacts mainly for golf so i could wear different sunglasses than just my one rx pair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back