Photo Heavy Presidents Cup Jacket

dcm247

Reaction score
Handicap
Does anyone know where you can purchase the jacket Tiger was wearing for the Presidents Cup?

I thought I saw ads in IG a while back but they seem to have gone away.
5e87beb1842d8c8d5c70ca6956b3b137.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont know where it can be purchased (have not looked), but the official supplier is Lacoste

I dont know where it can be purchased (have not looked), but the official supplier is Lacoste
So we had a French company make our American team uniforms?

So we had a French company make our American team uniforms?

Lol that’s an interesting point.

I’ve been scouring the internet and can’t seem to find this jacket anywhere. Not even on Lacoste’s website.

It is interesting that the President’s Cup has a singular clothing sponsor for both teams, but then the Ryder Cup each team gets to pick their supplier.

Looks similar to the Ryders cup jacket made by Sunderland of Scotland: Sunderland link

890x1200_fitbox-ontario_navyred34.jpg

The official gear options are limited to polos and t-shirts. No jackets or pants. One casual hoodie option I believe.

I don’t see that exact jacket, it I believe zero restriction was the supplier of the outerwear.

yep, I tried to find the Belt or just the buckle a few days ago and the selection of what was available to purchase was very limited.

It’s too bad they didn’t make more apparel. Those jackets would likely sell well for the holiday season.

Back