Pressurized Cheese?

Smiter

Dunce Cap For A Bit
Reaction score
Handicap
Ok, Easy Cheese. Yay or Nay.

I’m not putting up a vote. Defend or Denigrate.

Most posters don’t put up their thoughts first on these types but I will.

It has its place in life. I haven’t had it in years but enjoying (ish) club crackers with some. Honestly just got it because I’ve been too sick to make a grilled cheese some days? Same basic thing? Minus the good? 😂.

Awake enough now I’ve stopped at 4., lol.

Guilty pleasure? Ick? Act against God? What’s your take?

Haven't had it in years.When younger it was ok,but now I prefer slices of sharp cheddar on my crackers.

I wouldn’t really call it cheese 🤣.

It took me longer to figure out what pressurized cheese was until I got to the responses.

Haven’t had it since I was single digits.

I used to have a dog that enjoyed it straight out of the can. That killed it for me 😐.

Spray cheese? Heck yeah! I just finished a bottle yesterday :ROFLMAO:.

I haven’t had this in years either but liked it as a kid.
They are tricking up so much food now that cheese in a spray can isn’t too weird.
I can see this being a drunken party favorite if someone finds a few cans in the closet at 2 o’clock in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a chance. It's not cheese to begin with. I, for the most part, have stayed away from processed food most of my life. I recall trying this at a friends house when I was a kid and hurled shortly after.

I saw the thread title and was thinking someone created something new? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have eaten it but not in a while. Would I again? Absolutely

They still make it? I haven't had it in close to 40 years.

Of course, the next time I'm near a grocery aisle you know what I'm going to be looking for:cool:

It’s great on crackers 😂
760BA174-127C-4397-BD4F-6E7B26969D93.jpeg

Ohhhhh I used to eat this stuff in college all the time. It doesn’t look appetizing at all but it tastes good on crackers. Man this brought up some memories :LOL:

We bought it a dozen or more times when the kids were little but we quickly turned them into cheese snobs by the age of 10. I'll eat it if it's in front of me. :)

It is a dog treat so I can clip his nails.

Are we talking squirty cheese out of a can? I’m not sure I can shout NO loud enough!!!

I am all in on easy cheese. Makes my wife want to gag. But on car trips. Easy cheese and some club crackers for the win.

I'm no connoisseur, ok, maybe I am (I'm not), but aerosol cheese tastes funny - not haha funny, like artificial funny. So, it's a big no for me. How hard is it to slice a slab of cheese off a block and slap it on a cracker anyway? It's not like the task(s) of making the actual cheese - it's about 5-10 more seconds or a few more steps - but once you get started, I bet you'd catch up faster too.

Now. same thread for whipped cream - I'm all in on the canned stuff.

Just added to the shopping list with some crackers!!

Back