Proper way to say Thanks?

Buy him the crabcake sandwich at Bulle Rock. It's one of the best I have ever eaten.

The one cool thing about the personal scorecard holder is that it's not something he needs to use weekly to appreciate. It's a great gift in my opinion because it will always be in his bag.

Sounds like an amazing friend and a great relationship. Sounds like you're on the right track and keep showing him gratitude and anytime you can do something for him, even as small as a thank you is a great way!

Dang, where can I find a friend like that?! You've gotten some great advice already and I would echo the sentiments of taking him out to dinner when you go play or even during his qualifier when you're caddying. Even though you're going to have a lot of fun, you're doing him a solid by caddying for him too. Flyers/Bruins tix would be pretty sick. They'll play again even if he has tickets for the next one already. It's not like I would go to one Avalanche/Red Wings game and feel like I didn't need to see another! :)

So I did a lot of looking online and I think I'm going to go with a scorecard holder for my friend. I have texted his wife and she is going to get back to me and tell me what he would like. I'm thinking something with the Bruins logo and maybe Yoda on it. That's what he has printed on all of his Pro-V1s. Going to call Tin box partners tomorrow and start the process

I think it would be cool if you did something special for him before he tries to qualify for the US Open. Like a one of a kind ball marker or something creative. If he does make it you should get his wife/girlfriend to wash and give you what he wore and make a cool shadow box with the ball and his score card and shoes. Something he could display forever in the pro shop. And it never hurts to buy a few rounds.

I think it would be cool if you did something special for him before he tries to qualify for the US Open. Like a one of a kind ball marker or something creative. If he does make it you should get his wife/girlfriend to wash and give you what he wore and make a cool shadow box with the ball and his score card and shoes. Something he could display forever in the pro shop. And it never hurts to buy a few rounds.

That's what I'm thinking with the scorecard holder. I love the shadow box idea though. That's genius!

That's what I'm thinking with the scorecard holder. I love the shadow box idea though. That's genius!

My baseball coach in college did one every year for the seniors. He put our home jersey in it with some pics and hat and like batting gloves and other things like that. It was really a cool thing to get.

Back