Coloradomrg

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Came across these at Costco. I tend to look for ways to fill a bad habit with something better for me. Many of them are not good, or don't stick because they aren't close enough. Really happy with the flavor of these, and they do fill the "chip" need.

Found them to have a texture similar to Pringles (not my favorite for a chip), but obviously no potato flavor. Ordered a box of various flavors after trying this one. Anyone else given these a try?

1660071185860.png

Quest has some good flavors. Never had these before.

Are there actually a lot of chips in the bag? My wife bought some paleo tortilla chips or something and the bag was hardly halfway full when we opened them. I hate that **** so much lol

Quest has been my go to but always good to try out new things

I have never seen them. I haven't been looking for them, but now I will.

Are there actually a lot of chips in the bag? My wife bought some paleo tortilla chips or something and the bag was hardly halfway full when we opened them. I hate that **** so much lol

At least as many as we tend to get in bags of ruffles or doritos. I'm really digging these.

I have never seen them. I haven't been looking for them, but now I will.

You can order them direct from the website - probably easier than looking around for them LOL

I have posted about these many times on the forum, I love them! My favorite flavor from them is chicken and waffles, but honestly they are all good.
My wife is picky with this stuff... I can separate the different things out and still like them. She can't seem to find any "replacement" that she actually likes. She likes this one though!

Haven't seen them but definitely going to be on the lookout next time I'm at Costco (tomorrow). I'm always looking for ways to get protein that is not in a disgusting thick shake or a bar I have to chew the rest of the night.

Haven't seen them but definitely going to be on the lookout next time I'm at Costco (tomorrow). I'm always looking for ways to get protein that is not in a disgusting thick shake or a bar I have to chew the rest of the night.
Because it's made mostly from chicken - you get a little chicken flavor but not much. No protein powder taste was part of why I gave these a try.

Because it's made mostly from chicken - you get a little chicken flavor but not much. No protein powder taste was part of why I gave these a try.
Nice, the best thing about Costco is they have a no questions asked return policy. I've made a few attempts with them at getting more protein that didn't work out.

Back