PUMA Golf CloudSpun Apparel Review

How about that STLTH 1/4 zip. That things is freaking amazing. Puma really nailed it on the Cloudspun!!
Love the STLTH. Really need to go ahead and pick up the darker blue STLTH as well.

Cloudspun all the things!! 🔥🔥🔥

hmm, keep hearing about this STLTH. dont have a STLTH. :unsure:

Teed off this morning at 8:00AM, it was 43° on the first tee and about 56° when we finished. All I needed was the CLOUDSPUN STLTH GOLF 1/4 ZIP. So comfortable!!

I have the Peacoat and Love it. Highly recommended!!

View attachment 8974115
I love my 1/4 zip. Can't believe how comfortable it is. Soft but yet does the job of a 1/4 zip perfectly. Not too hot, nor too light and cool. Perfect!

@OITW @vdubtx would you recommend sizing down on the STLTH 1/4 zip? PGA Tour Superstore has them for $48, so I may pull the trigger. I am usually a Medium, but can make a small work on items that run a bit bigger.

does it work well when it gets really, really cold? like 40s?
Yes Sir, I think it does with a long sleeved shirt.

@OITW @vdubtx would you recommend sizing down on the STLTH 1/4 zip? PGA Tour Superstore has them for $48, so I may pull the trigger. I am usually a Medium, but can make a small work on items that run a bit bigger.
I'm not either of those guys but I would not size down. I assume you will wear something underneath it.

Yes, I would, I feel like the reg CloudSpun 1/4 is a medium but the STLTH feels boxier bigger to me

I can post pics of both later tonight

I'm not either of those guys but I would not size down. I assume you will wear something underneath it.

Thanks! Meant to tag you too, but couldn't figure out how to do it when I went to re-edit my post 😅

Thanks! Meant to tag you too, but couldn't figure out how to do it when I went to re-edit my post 😅
Listen to @OITW, I haven't worn a medium since I was 10 or 11. :p

And he has stock in Puma so he would know.

I got Large which was same size as all of my other 1/4 zips and I think it fit just fine for me. (y)

Actually, I'm an idiot... gotta pull the trigger on the medium since there are no smalls in stock. I'm sure I'll manage.

Thanks again for the help, guys!

Actually, I'm an idiot... gotta pull the trigger on the medium since there are no smalls in stock. I'm sure I'll manage.

Good luck, hope it fits!

Check the Puma Store on Amazon, sometimes they have great deals.

Check the Puma Store on Amazon, sometimes they have great deals.
Holy hell... you weren't kidding! The peacoat one in small is $33!

I still don't own any cloudspun, but I think thats my only regret from Cyber Monday and Black Friday this year.

I need more Cloudspun. Everything else is disappointing now.

Picked up on Black Friday a Puma Cloudspun Twilight vest. Been wanting one for awhile for chilly early mornings and price was lowest it has ever been.

9C206F99-0733-49A7-A07E-01E9824245DC.jpeg

Trying to see what other CloudSpun to pick up - don’t know if I’m a camo guy though 😂

The STLTH jacket looks nice but it is camo only. Doesn't look super camo in the pictures so may check it out.

Back