Puma Golf PWRADAPT Shoes

bajapalm;n8893180 said:
They look exactly the same - but has been said free shoes are cool - not sure if I can get another pair again or not

When cracks appeared in my second pair, I asked for them to be replaced with proadapts. Puma agreed without any problem.

Thanks parrot. Good to know. How do the pro adapts feel? I have really wide feet

I have wide feet also, have 2 pairs and they are fine. Not as wide or flexible as the PWRDADAPT but not an issue at all. Probably the best golf shoes I have had.

bajapalm;n8894891 said:
Thanks parrot. Good to know. How do the pro adapts feel? I have really wide feet

I love them. They're very comfortable but, as maxpeck noted, not as flexible as the pwradapts. I think traction is a bit better.

Ok thanks - yes the poweradapts just fit, and I'm sure if they were any stiffer - I could not squeeze my foot in

Update - well my replacement pair that are basically brand new looking and only a couple months old
just dropped a pod on the ground as I was playing!
Contacted Puma again and they got right back
Said that a new pwradapt is due in January that I could get or they could send the ProAdapts
Going to try the pros

Attachments

• IMG_6077.JPG
    IMG_6077.JPG
    195.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6078.JPG
    IMG_6078.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 12
I was one of the lucky ones with these guys. Had my PWRADAPT shoes for about 2 years and hadn't experienced a thing wrong with them throughout. I mainly walk, so I expected the pods to get shredded to hell, but they powered through. Unfortunately, I was caught in a torrential downpour on a course the other day and they now stink to high hell, so I'm glad the new model is coming out soon. Definitely a winner for me.

Looking forward to seeing what this new model is all about.

I was torn between picking a pair of these up and taking a chance with the sole issue, but hearing a new pair is coming out means I will be looking at a pair of them when they hit stores over here in the UK

Hopefully the issues are fixed on the new shoe. These where super comfortable shoes to walk in, but there are good replacements out there also.

Hopefully the issues are fixed on the new shoe. These where super comfortable shoes to walk in, but there are good replacements out there also.

My only issue with shoes other than Puma is I need to try them on due to my ankle issues as I have tried a number of shoes in the past and a lot of them cause me problems just standing, let alone walking in them
If I happen to find them over here in the UK, I will give them a try but they need to be extra special to beat out Puma in my eyes for my comfort

My only issue with shoes other than Puma is I need to try them on due to my ankle issues as I have tried a number of shoes in the past and a lot of them cause me problems just standing, let alone walking in them
If I happen to find them over here in the UK, I will give them a try but they need to be extra special to beat out Puma in my eyes for my comfort
Totally understandable. We where lucky enough to have them in hand and be able to wear them or try them before hitting course. These are every bit as comfortable and I really liked my Puma's

The ProAdapts are a whole nother level! Wow. So basically I got 3 pairs of shoes for the price of one. Yes two of them are missing pods and I loved the comfort and looks of the poweradapts, but customer service was super

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back