Puma Ignite NXT Shoes - 2020 Colorways

I absolutely need a pair of these but cannot find them for less than £100/$125 in the UK :mad:
Very much doubt you would get them for less than £100 over here. I paid more than that for the PWRADPT Caged shoes a few weeks ago and they were just a standard colour scheme

Very much doubt you would get them for less than £100 over here. I paid more than that for the PWRADPT Caged shoes a few weeks ago and they were just a standard colour scheme

It’s crazy.

And then I see these at £200/$250 and drool. Way too expensive but so so nice!

1588279478154.png

I think Puma is their own worst enemy at times. The shoe line is nice. Dont throw up on it and say... Hey that might sell.

I think Puma is their own worst enemy at times. The shoe line is nice. Dont throw up on it and say... Hey that might sell.
They went all in this year on loud. They could have easily replicated some form of last year in the Ignite and it would have sold crazy well.

1588295975975.png

In fact, had they gone white or grey on the lower portions and gone nuts on the sole like that, I still would have bought them.

They went all in this year on loud. They could have easily replicated some form of last year in the Ignite and it would have sold crazy well.

View attachment 8940499

In fact, had they gone white or grey on the lower portions and gone nuts on the sole like that, I still would have bought them.
Subtle changes to this design could work for like 10 years and you'd still sell them like crazy each year.

Subtle changes to this design could work for like 10 years and you'd still sell them like crazy each year.
I think there is an awful lot of truth to that. I know the Arnie logo isn't cheap, but price them fair, alter them slightly, and they will definitely sell year over year.

I’m not a huge fan of the outsoles colors on these newest color ways. The uppers i love

Back