PUMA Play Loose Collection

My off course apparel for #TheMorganCup consisted of a pretty big percentage of the Play Loose line.

I felt like I looked good and most importantly I was comfortable in the shirt and shoes that I had.

Puma continues to rock the apparel offerings year over year. I like the cotton poly blend and added stretch it helps with the golf swing but overall movement in the clothes is definitely not stiff and improved over previous years

Definitely solid gear! I picked up a couple puma logo tees and the material is so soft and comfortable. Some Play Loose gear is in route

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rocked the button down on course today in 99* heat

No issues swinging and I was definitely the best dressed on course today

This is a dangerous shirt for me as I like to stick with tradition and tuck the shirt in but I was moving free and hitting bombs

The untucked must have been my excuse for putting like crap though haha

Rocked the button down on course today in 99* heat

No issues swinging and I was definitely the best dressed on course today

This is a dangerous shirt for me as I like to stick with tradition and tuck the shirt in but I was moving free and hitting bombs

The untucked must have been my excuse for putting like crap though haha

I love this shirt. I need to get it. I might feel a bit weird rocking it on a golf course at first, but I'd rock the hell out of it drinking patio beers, haha.

e065f52aee8a530a4136183bfffecad5.jpg

Polo fits great

Paradise Shirt, I really like - good hand and comfortable.

Need to drop a little but of belly fat but I did not look like encased meat

I think I could play in it too

Rocked the button down a few times these last few weeks and I’m smitten - never thought I’d be one to go #untucked on a course

My buddy was shocked, but he is/was a fan of the top as well

It’s fantastic in the hot hot humid weather too

Rocked the button down a few times these last few weeks and I’m smitten - never thought I’d be one to go #untucked on a course

My buddy was shocked, but he is/was a fan of the top as well

It’s fantastic in the hot hot humid weather too

I’m doing some vacation shopping so I’m revisiting this line.

I picked up the Breezer shirt. Big fan. The fabric is great. I like my shirts a little on the loose side and the XL fits fine. I’m afraid a large might be a little too snug.

The 'Play Loose' Collection is my favorite. PUMA has come up with something really cool. I think this kind of clothing is comfortable for playing golf.

Back