PUMA ProAdapt AlphaCat Golf Shoes

These have fallen under my radar since their release. I might have to pick up a pair.
I got a pair this spring and just love them.

Tough for an old man with to get on with the no tongue deal but once they are on, I forget I'm wearing shoes

With the synthetic upper on these, do they get hot in the warmer weather? To me, they look like they would get pretty warm.
To me, I've found no difference from any other golf shoe

With the synthetic upper on these, do they get hot in the warmer weather? To me, they look like they would get pretty warm.
I play in the humid south and these don’t seem to be any hotter than any other shoe I have worn.

I haven’t noticed them being any warmer than other shoes I’ve worn previously. I play in the very hot Arizona summers and haven’t had any issues.

Have the white and the navy color. No foot fatigue or rubbing spots. Great traction and clean easily.

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk

Just picked up a pair. Was always on my radar but didn’t have a need because I have Ecco C4’s. But got tired of the bottom sole of the c4’s looking dirty and nothing I did seemed to work. Got tired of the yellowish tint to them so pulled the trigger on the alpha cats. Wearing around the house they’re comfy!

20230729_222156.jpg

Because they're just that stinking good the Kitties are getting the full clean one more time.

Grabbed a couple pair of these not too long ago. They are the best golf shoes I’ve ever tried. Mad at myself for waiting so long

Still really enjoying these shoes. Haven't had any slippage issues on the course, they're wearing well and they're very comfortable. I initially had my doubts with the more pointed toe than I'm used to, as I've been wearing golf shoes with a very wide toe box (True Linkswear), but the comfort with the Alphacats has been great.

The TPU upper is almost effortless to keep clean. I wipe them down with a damp rag after every round and they still look like new. I have about 30 rounds on them and there's no wear showing, inside or out.

Today reminded me these are the best golf shoes I've ever owned.

Picked up a pair of these last week from Budget for $100. Used them twice this last weekend. These things are seriously good. Comfortable as hell. I am sold on Puma golf shoes.

10165957-1200-auto

I have a couple pairs. When I wear them, I don't notice them or think about them. That's the sign of a good shoe to me.

The two pairs I got last year for are still going strong. Super comfy and probably my favorite shoes ever.

Picked up a pair of these last week from Budget for $100. Used them twice this last weekend. These things are seriously good. Comfortable as hell. I am sold on Puma golf shoes.

10165957-1200-auto
Those are the exact ones I have. Super comfortable and still holding up well. I wish all golf shoes had uppers that cleaned up as easily as these do.

The Alphacats have been my main golf shoe for 5 months now and are holding up very well. I have somewhere around 50 rounds on them (both walking and riding) and they're showing virtually no wear, inside or out. Comfort is still great and cleanup after a round is quick and easy with the TPU upper - quick wipe down with a damp cloth and they look just like new.

I played them all through the Arizona summer and had no problems with my feet overheating. While I wouldn't call them the best ventilated shoes I've ever worn, they never felt hot or uncomfortable. We don't get much rain here, but we play early so I do a lot of walking through wet grass from early morning irrigation, and have never had wet socks or feet. I don't know how waterproof they'd be in really sloppy conditions, but for casual water they're more than adequate. Traction is as good or better than any other spikeless shoe I've ever worn, and the sole pattern allows the tread to clear quickly of any sand, mud, grass clumps, etc.

Continue to love these shoes for how well they keep my feet dry, and how well they clean up after keeping my feet dry. Add in their comfort, and this is a great pair of golf shoes.

My favorite shoe. Have 3 pairs and couldn't be more pleased.

10165957-1200-auto
I need these in my life!

I've played twice in past 2 weeks and each time was literally walking through water in every direction, even on slopes. Still Dry feet!!! Shoes were just nasty after play and a damp rag and soft brush cleaned them up in like 2min. amazing! Shoes are about 9 months old and I'm a walker with 2 pair of these. They are still in good shape.

I've played twice in past 2 weeks and each time was literally walking through water in every direction, even on slopes. Still Dry feet!!! Shoes were just nasty after play and a damp rag and soft brush cleaned them up in like 2min. amazing! Shoes are about 9 months old and I'm a walker with 2 pair of these. They are still in good shape.
I've had the same experience. Downpour and mu socks remain bone dry. Clean up great still too! Enjoy the walks!

After fighting with several other shoe offerings, from other brands, I picked up my first pair of Alphacats this summer. I struggle mightily with sensory issues, so uncomfortable shoes (or clothes) are a real struggle. On the flip side, when I find something that just "works" for me, I typically stock up. These shoes have been truly a welcomed addition to my golf game and, for reasons already mentioned, will hopefully be on my feet for seasons to come. They provide a stable foundation for my golf swing, have taken plenty of abuse with grace, and are the most comfortable golf shoes I've ever worn.

Coming up on 9 months with the Alphacats as my main golf shoes. They're still holding up very well and in great condition, both uppers and soles. I walk almost all of my rounds and the comfort in these shoes is great. Now that we're into the winter months and things are a bit sloppier on the course, I appreciate even more how easy they are to keep clean.

Back