Pumbaa, Johan185, & J.B. Cobb III @ Highland Creek.

Bag 1-
TEE EXS 9.5 Driver
TEE EXS 3 wood
TEE EXS 19 Hybrid
TEE EXS 22 Hybrid
Mizuno Hot Metal Pro 6-PW
Mizuno Hot Metal GW-LW
Cleveland HB Soft #12

Bag 2-
Everything in my signature

Bag 1-
TEE EXS 9.5 Driver
TEE EXS 3 wood
TEE EXS 19 Hybrid
TEE EXS 22 Hybrid
Mizuno Hot Metal GW-LW
Cleveland HB Soft #12

Bag 2-

That Hogan driver sounds sweet and when hit in the middle its a solid driver, but man off the toe and watch out it doesn't really give you any help its right, and then goes further right and then lands and rolls even more right.

Bag 1-
TEE EXS 9.5 Driver
TEE EXS 3 wood
TEE EXS 19 Hybrid
TEE EXS 22 Hybrid
Mizuno Hot Metal GW-LW
Cleveland HB Soft #12

Bag 2-
TEE EXS 9.5 Driver

Truly a beautiful work of art. Designed and plays just like Mr. Hogan would have demanded.

Sits perfectly behind the ball and is very easy to align. Inspired confidence at address and required zero adjustment period. It did help that my gamer Shaft was the Same Hzrdus Black Smoke 6.5 Extra Still.

Found it to be exceptionally forgiving and equally effective in working the ball in both directions.

As the Follow playing partner can attest, hitting 300 yard drives were only limited by the length of the fairway or Dogleg.

If I wasn't in love with my current driver which is only a few weeks old, I would have jumped on the chance to upgrade and add the Ben Hogan Driver to my Bag.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

TEE EXS 3 wood

This 3 wood was not a 3 wood. It should properly be call a Franken Wood or a 2 Wood plus.

Given that I usually hit my gamer 3 wood 240 to 250 yards, I was astounded at the high ball flight and distance that I was achieving with this club.

For example. On one particularly tricky 12 hole Par five, measuring 527 yards from the Blues. At Highland Creek. We took extra time to measure play distance via GPS to the Barranca or otherwise known as, hazard that cut through the middle of the fairway at 277 yards away.

Assuming that the Driver would have ended safely in the middle of the Lake, I mean Hazard, we decided to lay up with the three wood. Well I kid you not, at the surprise and look of shock on all our faces.

I took an easy smooth swing. Hitting the ball perfectly down the middle of the fairway, with no desire to smoke it. Only to find my ball inches away from the hazard at a GPS measured distance of 283 yards. Holy Cow, Batman.

This club is boarding on illegal.

I hit it several times and each confirmed the results of the first shot, into the clear Carolina Sky.

276, 268. Etc. 20 to 30 yards longer than my gamer. Which I love and have zero complaints about.

My only concern with this club is that it is actually too long for me to use it in the 240 to 250 yard range I prefer for my 3 wood to play. At 280 it is closer to the distances that I expected from a driver. And unless I am planning to play on a 7,500 yard PGA tour event. I would literally only have 13 useful clubs in the bag.

Look 5/5

Address 5/5

Feel. Super solid thumps. Stroke after stroke. 5/5

Distance 7/5. Just too damn long.

Forgiveness 5/5. Can't really tell since every shot felt solid, sounded solidly struck and screamed down the fairway. Flying further than my 57 year old eyes could see.

If distance is King then this is the 3 Wood Big Dog!
dae495f5b40df83c81ebd00b7d315d5e.jpg
00078a030a98be7373dc1a8b520ec41f.jpg

The most expensive round of golf I played this year. After the demo results I had to buy a new putter
f81d41ec19343f57722beeb10f987f80.jpg

The fog is making a comeback in California
be7f30b1b2fe43742c0ab0d5468ea670.jpg

Back