Punxsutawney Phil says EARLY Spring

fuffle master

5150 Lunatic Fringe 22’ GRANDADDY
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
For all of us here in the Northeast and especially for us PA people we are looking forward to spring arriving and the golf season to be a more everyday availability. Hey, some people are diehards and play in 30 degree weather ?

The one day I look forward to every year is February 2nd. Not just because of the FANTASTIC Bill Murray movie that is on each and every year this day, but because that little groundhog comes out and makes his prediction of the golf season time. If you have never been to Punxsutawney PA on February 2nd you are missing out. Talk about a day to party and have fun. ?

Today is Groundhog Day. One of the best movies ever and the day Punxsutawney Phil says if we will have an early Spring.

Phil you are the Groundhog today. LOVE ❤️ your prediction. Now, let’s hope you are right.

Party Time

Finally! It's been "long winters" the last 6 years or whatever right?

Groundhog Day is also my sons birthday, which is pretty cool. And, I have been to Punxsutawney about 10 years ago for Groundhog Day and it was a blast.

I certainly hope he is right. Tired of all this cold weather in the deep south.

I don’t trust Phil, that little media loving fur bag.

I may also be grumpy because it is snowing right now. I’ll tone down when I get out skiing. But my brain was enjoying our warm spell snd dreaming of early golf season.

Early Spring BING!

We still won't see any warm weather here in Chicago until June like always. Then there is always the monsoon season in late March and April.

El Nino says the same ?

To my fellow northerners.

For all of you Northerners I hope this is correct.

Awesome. The golf itch is strong and can’t wait for spring.

Bring on Spring

Back