Push cart comparisons

Almost everyone I know that has a cart with a swivel front wheel has locked them out so they don't swivel. I have the Clicgear 3.5 and because of the way it's balanced it's so easy to turn so I don't see a swivel front wheel as being necessary.

Really? I’m the exact opposite I almost never lock mine. I like how freely it is to maneuver. Different stokes for different folks.

Thanks for all the info guys! My push cart imploded at the end of last year and I need a new one. I think everyone should join the push cart mafia because of the wear and tear on the back when carrying.

My club pro recommended the Clicgear 3.5+, and I have been using it for 3 years now. Heavy duty and folds up nicely.

Are you talking about fold up for storage? It sticks out a bit further but I don't find it a problem. I can send you some pics when I get home tonight if you want to see it installed.

Yeah, that was supposed to say "fold".

Pics are always good. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I've said before in other push cart threads, but I freakin love my bagboy tri swivel and highly recommend it.

I can only comment on the Clicgear 3.5+ All pros. No cons. I absolutely love it. I read all the glowing reviews online and thought to myself "everyone is just on the bandwagon with this thing", but I was wrong.

I got a Clicgear 3.0 in outstanding shape for $85 last winter on the bay. Works like a champ, built like a tank and plenty of replacement parts and accessories for Clicgears. Want to get my wife one. Not sure I’d drop $200+ but would consider it more after having one.

I used a SM for 5 years, switched to the Clicgear. No comparison. Love the CG. But, 2 years ago, after my back started tightening up from pushing uphill, I got one of these puppies. Wow, it is awesome. So worth it.http://https://www.carttek.com/gri-1500li/
Looks nice. I could nearly do 2 CG3.5s and two wheels for the cost of that. How is yours holding up after 2 years?

Yeah, that was supposed to say "fold".

Pics are always good. Thanks.

Here are some pics. The top brace does stick out a bit but hangs on my wall in the garage with no problems. It puts the bag more upright and also gets it pushed up off of the front tire. It’s a great upgrade I believe, especially if you like a big cart bag like I do.

f2835a897b2526dccc801f1800fb78ea.jpg
bf6fd8190a585de531ae7f177ea829fe.jpg
32c1de1701887cfc6dbec31548109605.jpg
0ce1a100a0d7485db667e7d18e653a54.jpg
0b9cfe3d83780ec693f1f73711c7503a.jpg
8d9703bc564e62509150d5e33315cec4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are some pics. The top brace does stick out a bit but hangs on my wall in the garage with no problems. It puts the bag more upright and also gets it pushed up off of the front tire. It’s a great upgrade I believe, especially if you like a big cart bag like I do.

f2835a897b2526dccc801f1800fb78ea.jpg
bf6fd8190a585de531ae7f177ea829fe.jpg
32c1de1701887cfc6dbec31548109605.jpg
0ce1a100a0d7485db667e7d18e653a54.jpg
0b9cfe3d83780ec693f1f73711c7503a.jpg
8d9703bc564e62509150d5e33315cec4.jpg

Thanks. I think I'm leaning toward the 3.5 now. So many options.

Thanks. I think I'm leaning toward the 3.5 now. So many options.

I haven’t had any of the others, so can’t give you any comparisons, but I’ve had the 3.5 for a couple years and really like it. Awesome push cart. I’d buy it again in a heartbeat.

Push cart comparisons

there are course that don’t let you use a pushcart?

I lived in the south for 35 years.....25 of them in Memphis. Most courses require the use of a motorized cart. You can only walk from about 3pm till dark.

I lived in the south for 35 years.....25 of them in Memphis. Most courses require the use of a motorized cart. You can only walk from about 3pm till dark.
I guess I know I'll never move to Memphis. Then again, if I get the electric wheels for my pushcart, it would be motorized.

I've been using the Caddytek Caddylite One since November and love it! The swivel front wheel is so much better than a fixed wheel. The only thing I don't like is the brake set lever, on my old caddytek cart it was spring loaded so you pushed down and it locked then you tapped again and it unlocked. On this one you push it down to lock and then take your foot under it and pull up to unlock it, minor inconvenience. The top compartment is setup to hold a cell phone where as my old one was not. Best of all it was cheaper than buying a clicgear.

Our club has Clicgear 3.5+ carts available for rent for $70 per year. I used one several rounds last fall after finally deciding at age 53 it would be smarter to not carry anymore. I was ready to buy a Clicgear until I borrowed my buddies Bag Boy Triswivel II. I had played the first 18 that day with the Clicgear and played another 12 holes before we ran out of sun with the Bag Boy so I had a direct comparison. The front swivel wheel made it much easier and more maneuverable than the Clicgear. Not having to lift the front wheel off the ground ever was a big plus. I also like the cupholder, the way it folds, and the brake better than the Clicgear. It is also about 5 pounds lighter. My buddy had over 200 rounds on his and it still was in perfect shape. It was a bit more expensive than the 3.5+ but I ordered one from the club and it will be ready to go when the snow melts!

75b52db24148bd824e3770f99e42fc74.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just picked up a ClicGear 3.5+ on eBay. Said it has been used 5-6 rounds and had a bunch of extras. Got it for $199 after an offer and a couple of counteroffers.

I ordered a Clicgear 3.5 today from Budget Golf. Love that 15% discount!

Push cart comparisons

Was using a TourTrek for years. Found the deal of the day on Craigslist. A pristine Clicgear 3.0 for $25. Like it some much better. The wheel bearings must be much higher quality as this thing is like pushing air. The Ogio Convoy RTC fits perfect!

I ordered a Clicgear 3.5 today from Budget Golf. Love that 15% discount!

That was my plan, but I found one and gave $199 for it. Just a few dollars more for it, it had only been used 5-6 rounds (so basically still new), and had a few accessories with it.

Now, I just gotta start saving for my eWheels!

That was my plan, but I found one and gave $199 for it. Just a few dollars more for it, it had only been used 5-6 rounds (so basically still new), and had a few accessories with it.

Now, I just gotta start saving for my eWheels!

After seeing your post about getting it, I checked the Bay but didn’t see anything close to your deal.

I’m trying to talk myself out of buying a new bag. I don’t really need it but I do like me some new golf stuff.

After seeing your post about getting it, I checked the Bay but didn’t see anything close to your deal.

I’m trying to talk myself out of buying a new bag. I don’t really need it but I do like me some new golf stuff.

Yeah, there are plenty out there for the standard $229, but nothing can come close to the 15% off we get with Budget!

Probably a long shot that anyone has used them all, but can anyone give a pros/cons comparison of at least 2 of the carts listed below?

I'm stickin' money away every time I sell something and planning to pick up the Club Booster eWheels by Alphard in the next couple of months. Still debating on which cart I wanna use with it. I've read the review thread on the eWheels and I'm sold on it. Just need to narrow down which cart I wanna pair it with. I'm currently using a 2005 model Sun Mountain Speed Cart v1.

Sun Mountain Pathfinder 3

Sun Mountain Speedcart GT

Clicgear RV1S Rovic

Clicgear 3.5+
Did you ever buy this? What do you think of it?

Big Max IQ+ . Had it for 3 years now and really can’t fault it.

Back