Putter giveaway - get blacked out for cinco de mayo!

Cure Putters

Reaction score
FACEBOOK CONTEST - GET BLACKED OUT FOR CINCO DE MAYO!

We just added Black PVD Shafts as an option for our entire line of putters, and with Cinco De Mayo just around the corner... this is your chance to get "Blacked Out" responsibly...

The Prize: A 2017 Cure CX3 putter built to your specs with a Limited Edition "Cinco" head cover, Black PVD Shaft and black Iomic grip - $359 value

Visit our Facebook Page and Enter for your chance to win! -->
https://www.facebook.com/CurePutters/

Entered, thanks!

Sweet! Thanks. Entered.

Dang don't have Facebook but awesome contest

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I love that headcover!

And entered. Man I would love to own that putter! Looks gorgeous, a style that really suits me, and that Cinco cover just puts it over the top!

That thing looks so cool! Thanks for sharing

I got engaged on cinco de mayo, this would be a cool pre-wedding prize!

Awesome , I entered sweet flatstick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! Going to try out the CX soon at Golfdom Tysons corner. I played my RX4 with a blacked out FST stepless shaft, loved the look.

What an awesome giveaway! I entered. I think I need a "CURE" for my putting woes....

Putter looks amazing and the cover is absolutely bad a$$. I'm in on this great contest. Thanks Cure!

Entered

I don't know anyone who has a Cure in their bag over here, or even seen them in any stores so would be a nice talking point if I was the lucky one to win this

Thanks I'm entered

T

Saweeeeet!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Man I would love to win this one. Having never rolled a Cure, it looks like a setup that would be right up my alley. The Cinco styling would be icing on the cake!!

Entered

I don't know anyone who has a Cure in their bag over here, or even seen them in any stores so would be a nice talking point if I was the lucky one to win this

They are a talking point over here too. I'm the only person I've ever seen using one.
I love that murdered out look, but having won mine last year in a previous Facebook comp, I feel bad entering again LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for opportunity, entered!

Entered a few days ago...good luck everyone, hope a THP'er wins this! Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Back