Putting Mats for home use

I have the Pro Putt Sytem 15’7” x 5’9” model and love it. I rolls right around a 10 Stimp which is a bit slower than the greens at my club but it’s fast enough. They are expensive but not much more than our ping pong table and with my daughter who is an avid high school golfer the putting green gets used a lot, 5+ days a week during our long winters. I have one side of it slightly elevated for breaking putts.

7642D3BA-E0E8-46DB-BD71-F4807A651069.jpeg

I have the Pro Putt Sytem 15’7” x 5’9” model and love it. I rolls right around a 10 Stimp which is a bit slower than the greens at my club but it’s fast enough. They are expensive but not much more than our ping pong table and with my daughter who is an avid high school golfer the putting green gets used a lot, 5+ days a week during our long winters. I have one side of it slightly elevated for breaking putts.

View attachment 8930296
that whole setup looks awesome!

Big moss putting green all the way. Definitely call or email the info on their website to get in touch with the owner Tony. He almost always tosses you a deal and if you live near mchenry Illinois he’ll definitely make it worth your while to drive on over. Great product, great company, great to deal with and can’t say enough great things about him.

I have this one too.....really nice 👍

Big fan of Big Moss. Have owned one for 8 years and it still looks brand spanking new. They have new versions that are supposed to be much better when placed over carpet, but have no experience with those.

My long and tedious research led me to big moss after hearing feedback that it was more durable than birdie ball. But instead I got a SkyTrak. All that research wasted!

Back