PuttOUT Compact Putting Mirror..... Anyone?

NeverWiff

Reaction score
Handicap
13.4 GHIN
I’ve been working on my putting pretty seriously over the winter. While early in the season here in CT, I’ve already seen definite improvement on the greens, so that’s a plus. I’m considering adding a putting mirror to my practice regimen.... Has anyone used the PuttOut putting mirror (Compact version) or any other putting mirror, long enough to form an opinion on their usefulness? Thanks!

I have not. But I find the Putt Out Mat to be a confounding conunmdrum of confusing consternation.

Meaning I hate it but it’s making a better short putter of me.

I have not. But I find the Putt Out Mat to be a confounding conunmdrum of confusing consternation.

Meaning I hate it but it’s making a better short putter of me.
I use their perfect putt trainer on another brand of mat.... it’s great for indoors on the mat and on the outdoor practice green as well. Want some confounding consternation? Try and get the golf ball to come to a rest in that “perfect putt“ hole.... it’s ridiculous! 🤬

I use their perfect putt trainer on another brand of mat.... it’s great for indoors on the mat and on the outdoor practice green as well. Want some confounding consternation? Try and get the golf ball to come to a rest in that “perfect putt“ hole.... it’s ridiculous! 🤬

That’s the confounding consternation part.

Their stupid “perfect putt” contraption. Oh no. Not good enough that I center cut it
From 6ft. I have to exactly center it and run it exactly 18” by. Not 17”. Not 19”.

I do NOT like that thing.

I have the standard PuttOut mirror. It’s fantastic and has helped me on multiple occasions when things get wonky. I don’t see any reason the compact wouldn’t work just as well (at least for this hacker).

And here's the more compact version i was originally looking at, doesn't have the side bumpers or gate and runs about $30 ... the larger one above is kinda big to fit in a golf bag and runs about $80... so now i'm trying to decide which i'd rather try...

1618239969253.png

In for review…..:cool:532232A2-6F44-4432-8B5D-D88ABF1214CE.jpeg7D5ED173-62FD-486C-9AAB-5049F468DA76.jpeg544F29F9-E6E0-450A-8DC4-ED0AE15B2B9A.jpeg

Back