CONTEST Q2 THP Post Drive with BIGGER Prizes!

they were in great shape!... limited tee times so everyone went golfing and some played golf!
We had a tee time before 7 in the morning. I like to pay a bit extra to get out early and play at our own pace.

Laughed at your golf/golfing comment. I know in our group some went golfing, and others played golf, I'm just trying to figure out which is good and which I did :unsure:

We had a tee time before 7 in the morning. I like to pay a bit extra to get out early and play at our own pace.

Laughed at your golf/golfing comment. I know in our group some went golfing, and others played golf, I'm just trying to figure out which is good and which I did :unsure:
I thought i was early at 7:30am good on you...

I thought i was early at 7:30am good on you...
It's my usual work schedule, so nothing really changes for me. Love the early morning rounds for so many reasons, but there is a downside. It's too early for a hot dog at the turn, and I love a good hot dog at the turn. Everything else about the early round is usually perfect!

Just learned something. If you hover over your avatar pic before clicking on this thread to open it, it'll tell you how many times you've posted in this thread (same for other threads). I have 109 posts so far in this thread (this will make 110). Would be cool to be able to see a list of who has posted most in some of the huger (yeah, I just make up that word) threads.

All in good time boys...

Back