Random Music Thread

I haven’t responded to this yet.

Five Finger Death Punch and Metallica. Set my playlist on that when I’m doing an MRI. I’m good. Or drug me out of my mind. I’m good with either.
I had never even heard of Five Finger Death Punch until somebody linked to this video, at which point I learned more about them and became a fan:

I heard its @JB 's birthday, so ........

Sonny Osborne, one of bluegrass's great banjo pickers, passed away this week at age 84.

Heard this in the car this morning, and it's been stuck in my head all day ......

This song is truly random as I found it while listening to an ad on a podcast.

I had never even heard of Five Finger Death Punch until somebody linked to this video, at which point I learned more about them and became a fan:

Thus, it exists!

I forget how much effort APC put into creating a story around this album, characters, themes everything.

If you can't appreciate this video, you have no soul. Make sure you have some time and really pay close attention - it includes a long instrumental, but it's worth it.

FYI - the little intro bits to each song are just the band being goofy.

What I love about this video is how relaxed they are and how much fun they're having.

Also, the guitar solo that starts at 2:20 is in my opinion, one of the best in all of rock and roll, and it's a shame most people have never heard it.

I've had this one stuck in my head off and on for the last few days .........

Some really old Humble Pie .....

Listening to some old Aerosmith on the way home from the golf course today .......

Listened to the new Jason Isbell album yesterday. The guy is a phenomenal song writer.

Just because I've been really into AIC's MTV Unplugged videos lately. Haunting harmonies, and I like this version better than the original from the SAP EP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back