CONTEST Rapsodo MLM Launch Contest

fuffle master

5150 Lunatic Fringe 22’ GRANDADDY
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
As the Grandaddy team is getting closer and closer to the GREATEST golfing amateur event here at THP, we wanted to continue to give back to the forum in ways that could be fun for all.

I highly recommend reading the Reviews from everyone on the team about the Rapsodo MLM Launch Monitor:

Rapsodo MLM Review Thread

For this contest, we wanted to not only challenge each other but also have fun interacting with the forum as well.

One of the coolest features of the Rapsodo is called COMBINES.

In the Combines, you can either let the Rapsodo pick two target distances or manually pick two distances you want to practice.

Here is a video showing this in a great deal:

Well, let's get to the contest. The Grandaddy team is going to challenge each other to see who can get the best overall combines score versus their handicap. The goal is to how much lower than your personal handicap can you score. The team has as many chances as they want to try, but all posts of the completed combines score must be posted here. And adding more thoughts to the Review thread is always appreciated.

This contest is open for one week. So, the winner will be picked next Tuesday.

Forum members must have their selections in this thread by 11:59pm Friday.

Grandaddy participates can post in their scores starting Saturday and until Monday 11:59pm, but more than fun they can post a redacted score if they want. 😆

We are going to give a dozen Callaway Golf balls of the forum member's choice to whoever picks the Grandaddy team member with the best score. And you might even get a little surprise in there as well. 🤔

You DO NOT need to be an albatross member. This is open to all who want to have fun picking and trash-talking about the Grandaddy team scores.

The distances selected:

Target 1: 125 yards
Target 2: 175 yards

PackersGirl will play from:
Target 1: 105
Target 2: 147

Here are the Grandaddy team members and their current handicaps:

@Davidhibler 16.2
@Tevenor 6.4
@PackersGirl 28.6
@fuffle master 17.4
@mancest 8.8
@Doubleb21 7.6
@templeton80 +1.5
@PKorf 4.4
@captaincaution 4.7
@drp3434 14.7
@goalie 19
@Saywhat4412 13.6
@Scrap22 13.8

Note: Goalie might not get out to do the combine as he already has snow on the ground. Whoever wants to live in Minnesota anyway :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Tell you what. I will up the ante.

If a forum member picks the winner. I will send them a prize.

Tell you what. I will up the ante.

If a forum member picks the winner. I will send them a prize.
Please do not send them your used underwear.

Very cool of you all to do this!! Should be a lot of fun.

Not an easy choice, but I am going to pick my boy @drp3434!

I look forward to seeing how everyone does and hope you all do well!!

Cool contest, I am going with @PKorf

This is going to be fun! I like the combines and will be a great contest! Am i allowed to pick :LOL::LOL:

Only person you better be picking is you homie! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm going with @Scrap22. He's a feisty little guy.

ooh, I have a feeling @PackersGirl is going to dominate this

seriously though. I will have a prize for the winner. If multiple people pick the winner. I will do a hat pull for the winner.

Back