jimbo_raley

Reaction score
Handicap
The past two years have been challenging for all of us. I figured a re-boot on the board was in order.

My name is the handle, Jimbo Raley. I live in Gluckstadt, MS, that's central MS north of the crime capital of the US, Jackson. Outside of golf, I enjoy cooking, all types. BBQ, Cajun/Creole, Italian, American some French styles and getting into Asian cuisines. If it swims, flies or has hooves I likely have a preparation for it.

Love to ride bicycles, primarily road bikes. Had a pretty good crash before covid, so I was gun shy about riding. I'll ride between 50-100 miles week once the weather starts to warm up. Nothing like a 50 miler in the morning and 18 holes in the afternoon. Good for the soul.

I grew up on the MS Gulf Coast in Long Beach. As a kid, fishing, baseball and football with basketball mixed in consumed my life. Then off the college, career, raising a family. The competitive sports have dropped off and now back into saltwater fishing. Can't get enough off it. Catching a limit of red snapper and having it for dinner, there is nothing like it.

I'm friends with a few guys on this site. Anyone in MS we haven't met, please contact me. We'll hook up and play. That's it for re-boot.

Hit'em straight, just not too often

Last edited:
:welcome:

Welcome back to THP.

The past two years have been challenging for all of us. I figured a re-boot on the board was in order.

My name is the handle, Jimbo Raley. I live in Gluckstadt, MS, that's central MS north of the crime capital of the US, Jackson. Outside of golf, I enjoy cooking, all types. BBQ, Cajun/Creole, Italian, American some French styles and getting into Asian cuisines. If it swims, flies and has hooves I likely have a preparation for it.

Love to ride bicycles, primarily road bikes. Had a pretty good crash before covid, so I was gun shy about riding. I'll ride between 50-100 miles week once the weather starts to warm up. Nothing like a 50 miler in the morning and 18 holes in the afternoon. Good for the soul.

I grew up on the MS Gulf Coast in Long Beach. As a kid, fishing, baseball and football with basketball mixed in consumed my life. Then off the college, career, raising a family. The competitive sports have dropped off and now back into saltwater fishing. Can't get enough off it. Catching a limit of red snapper and having it for dinner, there is nothing like it.

I'm friends with a few guys on this site. Anyone in MS we haven't met, please contact me. We'll hook up and play. That's it for re-boot.

Hit'em straight, just not too often
Re-welcome to THP!

Welcome back Jimbo! Here’s to a great year!

Great reintroduction

I live riding as well. I haven’t had a bad crash yet but I’m sure it’ll happen sooner or later like it does to everyone out there on 2 wheels. Welcome back!

Welcome back to THP!

Welcome back!!!

Welcome back to THP

Welcome back!

If it swims, flies and has hooves I likely have a preparation for it.
Swims, flys and has hooves?! What kind of wildlife do you guys have in MS?! 😂

And here I was thinking we had a pretty good hunting scene up in the Yukon!

Kidding aside, great re-intro!

Welcome back!

welcome back!

This was my question. I haven't encountered any of those, yet. :oops:

Long Beach is a sneaky little great place to live in this area, too.

:welcome:, again.

I live riding as well. I haven’t had a bad crash yet but I’m sure it’ll happen sooner or later like it does to everyone out there on 2 wheels. Welcome back!
I say I fell into to the "there are two types of riders, those who have fallen off and those who are about too."

And here I was thinking we had a pretty good hunting scene up in the Yukon!

Kidding aside, great re-intro!
Poor use of verbs, However we do have Catfishduckdeer.

welcome back

Welcome back

I say I fell into to the "there are two types of riders, those who have fallen off and those who are about too."
I'm one of the lucky ones. Probably got 70k miles on motorcycles and never went down. I sold my last one about 5 or 6 years ago and won't buy another one. The wife won't have it. Too many riders getting killed or seriously injured, out where we live.
Ride safe.

Back