Awesome! Can you demand that everything they give you be pink?

I don't know, I might try to kill you...

wait, great TV!

Well then, I'd definitely be the character bursting into tears every two minutes. :weep:

So--that gives us Jewel-ee, Fi*Ona, and BraDDe! (! being part of Brad's new name).

Can I just beg to be thrown off the island? :at-wits-end:

So--that gives us Jewel-ee, Fi*Ona, and BraDDe! (! being part of Brad's new name).

Your likelihood of being p*ssed off on the island means that the potential for conflict with the rest of us is greater. Therefore, the producers will deliberately keep you there (unwashed & in the bikini you arrived in).

I can be the Paula Creamer of the show!

wow, my eyes bugged when I saw that!!! me likey.

But seriously, the closest I get to "reality TV" is The Big Break, and I haven't watched any episodes this season. It seems Golf Channel is starting to fill those slots Llulie mentioned in thier format as well. The only TV I watch is sports and my cartoons(Family Guy & Simpsons)

Your likelihood of being p*ssed off on the island means that the potential for conflict with the rest of us is greater. Therefore, the producers will deliberately keep you there (unwashed & in the bikini you arrived in).

Let's just say I have a body made for golf clothes. After two kids, you seriously don't want to see me in a bikini. :bad:

Claire you'd be the surprise twist almost to the end of the show when we finally think we got rid of you and then the producers would bring you back just to torture everyone including you.

Let's just say I have a body made for golf clothes. After two kids, you seriously don't want to see me in a bikini. :bad:

It's all about the ratings baby. Babes in bikini's sell. That's all that matters. Sorry.

The only TV I watch is sports and my cartoons(Family Guy & Simpsons)

Go The Simpsons! Imagine being stuck on an island with Homer Simpson! My favourite Homer quote "Oh, so they have the internet on computers now!"

Claire you'd be the surprise twist almost to the end of the show when we finally think we got rid of you and then the producers would bring you back just to torture everyone including you.

Sounds like Agatha Christie's Ten Little Indians. That's ten people in a deserted hotel or someplace, getting killed one at a time. They try to solve the murders, all suspecting each other. Turns out the third or fourth victim faked his own death and is the killer.

It's all about the ratings baby. Babes in bikini's sell. That's all that matters. Sorry.

I came across this line once: you can BE a babe or HAVE a babe. But not both. I'm in category #2.

ClairefromClare;2452 ... I came across this line once: you can BE a babe or HAVE a babe. But not both. I'm in category #2.[/QUOTE said:
What about the third category - "Yummy mommy"?

Sounds like Agatha Christie's Ten Little Indians. That's ten people in a deserted hotel or someplace, getting killed one at a time. They try to solve the murders, all suspecting each other. Turns out the third or fourth victim faked his own death and is the killer.

Thanks a lot. I was going to read that today.

Use spoiler tags!!!!!

:wink:

Last edited:
OK, I'm going to re-rail this train.

1. You can't call what stereotype you want to be. Soon as you claim "I'm mysterious!" you're, by definition, no longer mysterious.

2. We can't do a starving-on-an-island show with bikinis. I'm liable to steal all the rice and kick over the backdrops, Family Guy style. I am built for lounging around a house accomplishing nothing and sometimes golfing. I know you all are too, since you're always on here!

3. Claire, you were called baby, then you posted a babelicious picture of your bling belt and pink shirt. You are now, by definition, a babe.

4. Apostrophes! *shudder*

1. You can't call what stereotype you want to be. Soon as you claim "I'm mysterious!" you're, by definition, no longer mysterious.

2. We can't do a starving-on-an-island show with bikinis. I'm liable to steal all the rice and kick over the backdrops, Family Guy style. I am built for lounging around a house accomplishing nothing and sometimes golfing. I know you all are too, since you're always on here!

3. Claire, you were called baby, then you posted a babelicious picture of your bling belt and pink shirt. You are now, by definition, a babe.

Oh good--apostrophes! I feel safe again.

I think the setting should be a beach house in Maui. :smile-big: :banana:

I think the setting should be a beach house in Maui. :smile-big: :banana:

No, closer to the equator. Less clothing by the equator.:beat-up:

Love the u in smoulder! And don't tell Fiona: :in-love:

Fiona's cool with my smo(u)ldering relationships with you and Julie_m. :beat-up:

By the way, I speak/write the Australian 'dialect' of the English language but being multi-lingual, I can understand the American dialect.

Oh, and double by the way ->

smoulder |ˈsmōldər|
verb
British spelling of smolder .​

Fiona's cool with my smo(u)ldering relationships with you and Julie_m. :beat-up:

She must really love you or she has a smo(u)ldering for someone else also. :smile-big:

Back