Recommendations for new golf shoe?

I am loving my Puma Ignite Caged shoes I’m using now (no disc). Sooooo comfy; it’s like Cloudspun for your feet

Call me a fool, but you’ll never regret buying quality footwear. Ever.

I've always relied on Footjoys. They have all sorts of styles. One can usually find "last years" models discounted online or at some retail stores. I've heard that Sketchers are very comfortable too. Also, I'm intrigued by the one's Nick Faldo endorses. They called Sqariz and Nick says they'll improve ones game. If there's even a 5% chance that is true; I might give them a try.

A ton of guys are wearing the prior 2 generations of the Jordan ADG 3s and these are the best looking to my eye of the 3.

1623596667470.jpeg

Having had trouble with my current Jordan ADG's and giving me a blister on back of my feet after walking a few rounds, I am on the hunt for another pair. Stopped by a few stores yesterday and I am going with some new Asics spikelss.

My foot is a bit weird as the heel on right foot almost always slips in the heel area with most shoes. I have had Asics running shoes for quite a few years and they fit my foot well.

I could never settle on anything below a 100 that really felt like I wanted. I bought some FJs that were around 150 and wow...feel like big socks on my feet. I never felt any shoes that felt so good. They are grey and a type of mesh with regular soft spikes. I think they were Hyperflex or something like that. Wife basically said I should have spent the money in the first place and got good shoes LOL

Ecco S-three are my go-to this year.

I just bought a pair of Walter Hagen spikeless golf shoes from Dicks sporting goods, real comfortable and nice looking. Haven't seen Walter Hagen shoes before, played their clubs years ago.

Asics Gel Course Glide are good spikeless walking shoes.

FootJoy Flex. Affordable, comfortable & wear it from the house, play h rear it back home. Good grip.

Back