We refi’d again. Down to 2.49. Unbelievable really.
A full refi again? Fees on this one? If no, damn I wish I had your bank lol

A full refi again? Fees on this one? If no, damn I wish I had your bank lol
Yes 8k with a break even after just 3 years. No fees on the previous one. This is the last as I just don’t see a jumbo going any lower.

Just signed our refi docs tonight. Not sure how others in here got such low fee deals but I shopped everywhere and always had some decent fees.. we're tacking on 1.5 years, and 3k to principal with about another 2k net out of pocket, but saving 340/mo to start. Saving upwards of 90k in total payments from here on, figure recouping in 16 months

Bought down to 2.625 from 2.85, current is 4.5.. Goal is to pay off extra monthly/yearly, and get that year back and then some, and then knock off the $67 pmi a couple years early too

Just glad to finally be done with this, Anyone else some really good/helpful deals?
Congrats on the refi and keeping money in your pocket 👊

We closed in summer at 2.25% 15 year. We put enough down to cover most of closing costs, only added $1500 to principle. Most of what we put down, came back to us anyway from escrow refund from the prior mortgage. Texas closing costs are crazy high with prepaids and title insurance etc.

Congrats on the refi and keeping money in your pocket 👊

We closed in summer at 2.25% 15 year. We put enough down to cover most of closing costs, only added $1500 to principle. Most of what we put down, came back to us anyway from escrow refund from the prior mortgage. Texas closing costs are crazy high with prepaids and title insurance etc.
Yeah its the prepaids that got me too, and they actually doubled on my taxes and homeowners so ill get extra back. But no matter where I shopped I had some sort of origination fees, plus the point buy down.. but either way worth it in the end, especially since we're not going anywhere for 20-25 years

Back