Regular golf partners / biggest age difference..?

Guys I play with at my club range from late 20's to 75ish. I'm kind of in the middle at 51.

I'm 54 and play semi-regularly with a couple of 24 year olds and another who's 30. Great guys, great golfers. In my most regular group, I'm the youngest but we're all only 4 years apart at most.

Biggest age difference both ways is about 25. I love playing with older guys. The ones I play with are all humble, single caps. They keep things in perspective, share wisdom, are complimentary and easy going. They're about 20-22 years older. I like mixing those rounds in with my regular group, who are a bit too into whatever match we have going. We're all about the same age. I also enjoy being the old guy playing with the high school and college kids at our club. My regular group gets a little annoyed when I jump around but it keeps things interesting for me and I learn a lot.

Winter group the ages vary wildly. Summer men’s groups Im the baby at 64, most of the others are 68-80+

I am bleesed to play with a large group of friends. ages range from 25 to mid 60s.
age doesn't matter as long as you don't have Iron covers.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

The largest difference in my regular playing partners is 11 years and that is with my wife.
I robbed the cradle with her. :ROFLMAO:

I'll be 66 in May, the "baby" of a group I play pretty regularly with which includes a 79, 80 and 89 year old!

Back