RIP THP Invitational Series

Sad to see them go - had a great time at every one I attended. That said - REALLY excited to see what's next!

Sad to see this go. Thanks Bridgestone Golf and THP for running these the past few years. I set my vacation schedule around the Invitationals that I wanted to attend and saw some great locations while playing golf with my THP family.

I will have faith that something similar will replace this as it was a good way for all members to enjoy a THP event.

After getting to play in a few Invitationals and getting to meet so many different THPers, I am sad to see these go.

But I have no doubt that whatever JB and GG have in store for us in 2016 will be bigger and better.

The invitationals were the perfect way to "dip your toe" into the THP waters without being overwhelmed. I've made some great connections at these, but understand the need to evolve and continue to push forward. I'm sure whatever replaces these events will be equally as special and welcoming.

Every event I've been to this far has been an invitational so this is sad but also exciting to see what THP has up their sleeves for next year.

Thanks for putting on these great events!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sad to hear the invitationals have come to an end. However, this means good things are on the horizon! Looking forward to what 2016 brings.

I'm so glad I got to experience my first THP event through these Invitationals? KY, Pitt, and Savannah were all great! Thanks JB, mikedean, GG, and Bridgestone! Can't wait to see what 2016 brings!

Did someone say #regionalrivalry?

I'm so glad I got to experience my first THP event through these Invitationals? KY, Pitt, and Savannah were all great! Thanks JB, mikedean, GG, and Bridgestone! Can't wait to see what 2016 brings!

Did someone say #regionalrivalry?
I agree Dub, The Invintationals were a big door step to meeting the mighty fine people I have gotten to meet and play some golf at the fantastic courses that I would have never played at without the Invies, However with this pretty major change comes bigger and better things, and those I can't wait to be a part of hopefully ,like The Grandaddy and #Regional Rivalry . But one things for sure If J.B, Morgan and the rest of team THP are all for it I will be along for the ride.

All good things must come to an end. No doubt something bigger and better will take its place.

Enjoyed the two I participated in!

Back