Rocket Golf USA - another headcover company

JW Smoove

Waffles, always waffles
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
🧇
I think i bought one from them that commemorated the Washington nationals World Series. Forgot about them after that. If it’s not that, then i have no idea why they sent me an email today. 😶

Seem to be highly other sports associated, Bo, MJ, the kid, Hank.

Anyway. More to spend on!!

They are formerly Hole 9 Design. They got pretty comfortable with other companies' intellectual property for a while (Star Wars, Disney, DC). I have no idea if they were served with a cease and desist or not but it wouldn't surprise me a bit. Now they are promoting a Michael Jordan release and the first thing I though was "Stupid people never learn"........

I bought a couple of putter covers from them before I was educated to the fact that they never secured licensing from the companies they were ripping off. I never bought from them again and won't from their "new" company, either. One thing I can't stand is a thief.

Want to start a headcover company? Great! Design your own sh1t and don't be a lazy f***ing thief. 🤷‍♂️

They are formerly Hole 9 Design. They got pretty comfortable with other companies' intellectual property for a while (Star Wars, Disney, DC). I have no idea if they were served with a cease and desist or not but it wouldn't surprise me a bit. Now they are promoting a Michael Jordan release and the first thing I though was "Stupid people never learn"........

I bought a couple of putter covers from them before I was educated to the fact that they never secured licensing from the companies they were ripping off. I never bought from them again and won't from their "new" company, either. One thing I can't stand is a thief.

Want to start a headcover company? Great! Design your own sh1t and don't be a lazy f***ing thief. 🤷‍♂️
Wow, thanks for the background! I have only the one cover, and not sure it’s from them! I’ll have to find it.

I do agree with your comments though. Not fond of thieves myself.

I can honestly say none of those strike my fancy. I like the idea of the Sgt. Peppers headcover, but no.

I can honestly say none of those strike my fancy. I like the idea of the Sgt. Peppers headcover, but no.

I agree. Nothing is jumping out to me. Nothing I have to have. Thanks for sharing though, @JW Smoove. I'm always looking for something new that's not Swag.

Im Out Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network

Felt the same way. Thought those were cool, but not cool enough, so

1706039745278.gif

I see some fun designs..

Headcovers have pretty much run their course for me.

Meh.
I’m basically same. But do look in case something has meaning to me.

Not bad, but I think I'd rather have a custom Cayce headcover.

“good artists borrow, great artists steal - Picasso” - BuckNasty

Headcovers have pretty much run their course for me.

Meh.
I'm personally going to try and purchase less than a dozen this year. They're kinda like golf shirts, you can only use on a time, so why do you need so many?

Confusion Reaction GIF

Wait.. what?
Allow me to rephrase: I'm going to try not to buy a dozen DRIVER covers this year. I have other non-iron clubs that require a headcover however

Allow me to rephrase: I'm going to try not to buy a dozen DRIVER covers this year. I have other non-iron clubs that require a headcover however
If driver covers are put on irons, are they technically iron covers?

As for looks, they showcase a lot of crazy styles which i guess shows off their range but it's a bit much for me.

If driver covers are put on irons, are they technically iron covers?

As for looks, they showcase a lot of crazy styles which i guess shows off their range but it's a bit much for me.
I'm going to go with any cover put on an iron becomes an iron cover.

Besides, with what I've paid for some of my driver covers there's no way I'm putting on loosely on an iron and having it fall off....

I'm personally going to try and purchase less than a dozen this year. They're kinda like golf shirts, you can only use on a time, so why do you need so many?

It is embarrassing when you’re on the tee box and you hear your buddy whisper “he had the same headcover on yesterday”

I have one of their putter covers and I’m happy with the quality.

Back