Rogue Hybrid Distances vs Epic Heavenwood

Mack Daddy

Reaction score
Handicap
Just curious if anyone has average distances for the new Rogue Hybrids 2, 3 and 4? I have an Epic Heavenwood set at 19* that carries a minimum of 205 yards and was wondering if a Rogue Hybrid 2 and 3 would carry farther? Any help would be appreciated! I understand that everyones swing is unique to them selves, I’m trying to best “guesstimate”. My carry distance on my epic driver is 255 yards.

I hit the Rogue Hybrid 3 further than the Epic Heavenwood.

Yes, I can see a Rogue 2 or 3 carrying farther. My Rogue Heavenwood and 4 hybrid gap perfectly (about 15 yards difference), but I also hit the Rogue Heavenwood about 10 yards further than I hit the Epic.

How many extra yards would you say you’re getting with the Rogue Hybrid over the Heavenwood? I’m thinking about getting rid of the Epic Heavenwood and getting a Rogue 3 Hybrid to go along with my Rogue 4 Hybrid. I also considered the Hybrid 2. I’m just not as consistent with my 3 wood as I’d like to be. I’d say I’m good with my 3 wood about 75% of the time off the deck but that 25% is too much of a chance to lose.

Last edited:
I would want to know the comparison of carry distance, total yards, AoD and spin rate before pulling the trigger. Longer isn't necessarily better if the carry is about the same and the ball bounds over the green with one and holds with the other.

Back