N54tt

Reaction score
Handicap
11.8 GHIN
My swing is still a work in progress but have already seen an improvement since last year. Currently working on better rotation as I typically sway away from the target on my backswing.
I know the video is too close but any comments on my rotation?

Rotation

Your rotation is great, nice and full. The down side is that it too full. You do not need to turn that deep. Look at the outside of your right foot. Your weight has gotten on the outside of that foot. It should be on the inside. Shorten that back swing by 6 inches and you'll be fine.

95c03ffec1648e0b8a54379f2a1cdfd8.jpg

Your rotation is great, nice and full. The down side is that it too full. You do not need to turn that deep. Look at the outside of your right foot. Your weight has gotten on the outside of that foot. It should be on the inside. Shorten that back swing by 6 inches and you'll be fine.

Is that from too much rotation or my tendency to shift too much weight to my right leg? Combination of both? My natural tendency has been to sway to the right....which I think caused inconsistencies with my contact.

Like I said in my post, shorten the swing and this will be adjusted. The over rotation is what is doing this. If you shorten that rotation by 6" you should be fine.

Back