Royal Albartross Belts

Alright. Today's round told me something about this belt. I experienced the bunching and had to constantly readjust again...but I was wearing the same shorts I had on the last time I experienced that. I'm thinking it is the shorts and NOT the belt.

I haven't had this happen when I wear other shorts. The belt is super comfortable and the stretch is amazing on hot days. Just a very nice belt.

How are you liking the leather ones @russtopher @sunshine ?

I wear this belt almost daily, even when it probably doesn’t match. It’s that comfortable and that good. Zero issues here.

This is interesting, because I am a 34 inch waist and think the medium is perfect, maybe even a little small. maybe I'll try it on a pair of 34" shorts or pants rather than the 36" i typically wear

Well. I’m probably more of a 32” waist. Pants size is generally larger because I have big legs.

I wear this belt almost daily, even when it probably doesn’t match. It’s that comfortable and that good. Zero issues here.
I am the same, when ever i go out to play, i have it on. I wear it to the course, when i go to the store wit the bestest half, I make it a point to have this belt on and it never seems to bind or catch....I have been looking at the Leather on received by some others because it would seem to go with some slacks i wear occasionally

Bunching is no factor on these leather ones. Great belt. Don't notice it, and very easy to fasten / undo. Also, the colorway that @russtopher and I have is very versatile. I normally wear a brown belt when I wear a pair of cream shorts and the belt actually works with that color short. From afar, it almost looks like a single-colored belt

Bunching is no factor on these leather ones. Great belt. Don't notice it, and very easy to fasten / undo. Also, the colorway that @russtopher and I have is very versatile. I normally wear a brown belt when I wear a pair of cream shorts and the belt actually works with that color short. From afar, it almost looks like a single-colored belt
I really like the ones you fellas got. Really cool looking colorway

I wear this belt religiously when i go out in slacks or when i got play golf, this has held up great in the texas heat and the sweating, no change in color or stretch ay all.

This is my favorite belt I have ever had

I wear this every day, and i will be playing another round this afternoon in 105 heat and i know this will hold up, move with me and feel great,

I wear this every day, and i will be playing another round this afternoon in 105 heat and i know this will hold up, move with me and feel great,

Same here - it's pretty much an every day belt for me at this point. I love it.

This style is my go to belt and these look pretty sharp but way too expensive for me. Lots of great colours and comfort sounds off the charts.

Same here - it's pretty much an every day belt for me at this point. I love it.
Thing is, here in North Texas we have been breaking heat records left and right, 104 when i went out to play today, peaked at 107. I come in from the course a little sweaty and humid ya know, i toss the shorts in the hamper and hang up the belt and it has not lost color or stretchy at all, love it.

Just a friendly reminder that these belts are amazing
I dont really like any of the belts i own. this is the only one I enjoy putting on

Just a friendly reminder that these belts are amazing
I dont really like any of the belts i own. this is the only one I enjoy putting on
I think it is just the way it sits on the waist. It is not rigid, just blends in with the waistband as far as the fit goes. And it looks amazing

I think it is just the way it sits on the waist. It is not rigid, just blends in with the waistband as far as the fit goes. And it looks amazing

Agreed. They’re excellent belts. I like the Travis Mathew Cuater belts - similar style. The biggest difference for me is exactly what you said. These aren’t rigid at all. You can’t tell you have the belt on when golfing and that’s a total win.

When i go out for a round its the only one i wear lately, its been extremely hot here in Texas High 90's again this weekend and this does not loose its shape or stretch, color has never faded

I need one of these.

30 days in and the belt is holding up nicely. plenty of stretch, still looks good.
hasn't faded, over stretched or lost shape. great belt. considering one of the leather ones as my next belt purchase.

These look comfy. The $99 price on some of the belts seems a bit pricey, but if you scroll thru you see many belts discounted.

Back