Royal Albartross Belts

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We have some people getting these soon that can add some thoughts, but I wore one for the last week and am impressed.
They have a ton of different options and can be found here.

Untitled-design-1-1024x692.png

Yea, they look amazing and initial impressions is that the quality is astounding. Brass buckle, leather belt

I have one as well - it's very well made. I have previously not been a big fan of the elastic belts - this one has changed my mind. It's a pale pink (not a shocking color), perfect for Charleston.

Yea, they look amazing and initial impressions is that the quality is astounding. Brass buckle, leather belt
Wait, these are leather? Looks like a braided nylon material.

Is the braided leather still stretchy like a nylon belt would be?

They make (or maybe made) multiple types of belts, mine is elastic with leather and brass ends. Others are leather and braided leather.

Wait, these are leather? Looks like a braided nylon material.

Is the braided leather still stretchy like a nylon belt would be?
So the one I received is one of the Beaumont Flex Leather belts. Not stretchy

89D9B67A-5631-4946-B4E9-15423041CF3E.jpeg

I stand corrected, it can indeed stretch. But it feels very firm. I didn’t even notice it can stretch until I deliberately pulled on it

The solid gray is really nice but their patterned belts seem to be total showstoppers.
THey really are. I need in on this.
I have a black one that I love and am wearing literally right this second.

THey really are. I need in on this.
I have a black one that I love and am wearing literally right this second.

After having one in hand, I think I’m going to take advantage of the sale they have running right now to grab the white/navy.

After having one in hand, I think I’m going to take advantage of the sale they have running right now to grab the white/navy.
I did today. Good sale going on

Back